New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

They did ask this from me too. I never have criminal record, only go back for family business but they still ask this too.

i see

so i guess im just paranoid then

well no harm in updating your home country police check if you got your CO friends...

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone getting CO are getting grant..I don't see any changes in my online status..documents still say required..Do we have to post medicals or will they view online..I never posted for 485 visa,they are still with me and it was approved.I will post them and see if they look back to my file..

​Anyone have experience with team 4..are they slow always?

Everyone getting CO are getting grant..I don't see any changes in my online status..documents still say required..Do we have to post medicals or will they view online..I never posted for 485 visa,they are still with me and it was approved.I will post them and see if they look back to my file..

I am team 4 too got co on a 15.05/13 agent sent everything yesterday so I don't when to be granted:arghh::arghh:

Congrats on the recent PR grants. Keep the positive news flowing :biggrin: Fingers crossed for our offshore friends. New financial year seems promising.

HI! xenos1987,

Are you a subclass 176 applicant, i am too hoping that allocation will commence for this subclass soon,

HI! xenos1987,

Are you a subclass 176 applicant, i am too hoping that allocation will commence for this subclass soon,

Hi Vanddir1,

I am a 886 applicant. The onshore backlog is getting smaller and smaller. So hopefully some good news for you.

Hi mate when did you got co

I am team 4 too got co on a 15.05/13 agent sent everything yesterday so I don't when to be granted:arghh::arghh:

Finally..Applied in mid October 2010..885. CO on 14/05-Application approved today.Finally wait is over.Things are moving quite fast finally.

Hi All,

Got my Visa grant letter today.Happy to share this message and wish you all a grant soon

congratz.... Are u from low risk or highrisk country? I applied in early Feb 2008. Nothing yet. The lawyer thinks we are in security check. Unfortunately by having team 4 as CO... Is pain in a neck

hi guys, i've got a friend who's following the chinese forum and he said according to that forum, they've noticed that most of the random allocation to CO are couples! not really sure if that's true or not, i just thought of sharing what he's told me. Im 886FS Dec'09, No CO yet.