New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent reader since a few months...thought of sharing my frustration with u all. I applied in Sep 09 , 886FS but no CO allocated yet. have no idea why they hold my application :( can anyone plz suggest me what should i do.

Thanks

R u online applicant??

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davidyat
If he/she is 2010 applicant, thete is no point of calling immi.. Its not going idea for 2010

applicant to call... Hope u understant what i mean...all d best...

sorry i read it worng, i thought its 2009... Apologies

Guest davidyat
Before u said u r sept and nw u r telling u r dec??

He is working on it at the moment, once he Figures it out he will update us hahah lol

Guest davidyat
hi everyone,

one 885 applicant applied 12 june 2012; assigned c/o on 27/5/2013.......reference chinese bbs tigtag forum. Don't understand the pattern of allocation.

lucky draw

Hi everyone,

Rang immi and was told had a CO on 23/05/2013, I applied on 21/12/2009 FS886 elodge.

They said CO still doing the Pre-assessment and prob will send me email for the required documents in 2 weeks time.

Is this normal?

Still feeling unreal cause haven't heard anything from CO yet.

Haven't asked CO's name, but a friend told me don't call them again just try not to annoy them >_<

Guest davidyat
Hi everyone,

Rang immi and was told had a CO on 23/05/2013, I applied on 21/12/2009 FS886 elodge.

They said CO still doing the Pre-assessment and prob will send me email for the required documents in 2 weeks time.

Is this normal?

Haven't asked CO's name, but a friend told me don't call them again just try not to annoy them >_<

bud you have waited for so long, wait for 1 more week and then call them......

Hi I had two different applications one made March 2010 FS886 and one RSMS 187 made November 2012.

I have CO for both. CO requested docs for FS886 yesterday Police checks, my sons passport all gone today.

Either visa will come any time as for the RSMS everything has been provided as well. My MA reckons that FS886 is a better deal for me as I dont have to live and work in a regional area. Lets see what happens.

Good luck to all

Hi everyone,

Is this normal?

I have same scene... and week after that call got co.......

Hi 8852012,

My agent told me they are enquiring from the beginning ...I mean from the assessment...

But I found some of my friends got CO even they assessment is from Voluntary experience...

Well, I think its just case of random allocation...

cheers,

Best of luck to all ..

By my self online afp and med preloaded still asking just bcz did 2 days before....ask for wife's med pcc from overseas.

hi saras 712 , i just wanna ask you if i want to do afp and medical health check for my wife in overseas can i do it preloaded i havn't case officer yet ?

one more thing , when the case officer asked about your wife's afp and med did he give you a specific letter with new TRN or he just asked you to do it with your TRN ?

cuz i have the same situation here i did not apply for my wife as i got married after i applied so plz reply

if i can med before he asks then it will be much more better

​thanks

Hi I got PR approved today.

Visa subclass- 885

applied on -27/06/2011

profession- hairdresser

co allocated- 14/05/2013(team 2)

​visa approved- 28/05/2013

What docs they asked for? did you front loaded all the documents? thanks and Congratulations..

Edited by Bhavintrivedi

Hi All,

Got CO today to Team 8 ,

Visa class 886fs 20dec 2009.

Documents asked - AFP and Medical.

Now just wait for documents to be submitted. Any one know how long does it take to have AFP.

Congratulations.. For the AFP, I applied online on Monday and mine took 5 days and on Frieday it received by mail.

I dont think this info is true... where did you get this info from? agent?? if yes dont trust them

No my friend, my brother told me. My brother works in Sunday Mail Adelaide as office assistant, his office is close to DIAC & he have some contact there.

hi saras 712 , i just wanna ask you if i want to do afp and medical health check for my wife in overseas can i do it preloaded i havn't case officer yet ?

one more thing , when the case officer asked about your wife's afp and med did he give you a specific letter with new TRN or he just asked you to do it with your TRN ?

cuz i have the same situation here i did not apply for my wife as i got married after i applied so plz reply

if i can med before he asks then it will be much more better

​thanks

Yes Co send me a letter with Health chek identification no.As my wife is not here with me during application.... they ask for PCC and medical from home.So yu can not pre load it without that request letter....unless PCC and medical from your country issue without that request letter.