New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

The answer to your question is yes. However current processing dynamics are holding you guys back. There is a chance of some degree of positive movement in this quarter of the program year though. So stay positive mate.

Thank you so much for your response. October 2008 is a ridiculously long time but we remain positive and hopeful.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dear how do you know it's online or paper based check on the letter could not found anything even did not see if the processed is in Adelaide one or Brisbane need help thanks

Easy, it's BPSC if you have submitted online else APSC (for all paper-based applications)

Any 885 or any other subclass from Pakistan got Co or Residence lately???

I take it that you are still waiting for your security clearances. I truly feel sorry for you king khan mate. Reps to you for your genuine delight when those who applied long after you get their PR. Hang in there mate.

hi there, i am new to this forum my timeline is

885 applied 13-Aug-2010, online

co - waiting......

Since BSPC has resumed processing P5 885 applications and those who have applied online circa 22nd June 2010 have been granted PR this week, it's not wrong for you to hope that you will hear something in the near future.

I think I would be good Idea if everyone add his/her time line under the signature section. This could help others to follow your posts. It also prevent asking everyone to repeat the timeline. For example every time I see a post I have to ask what is your time lone, Or have you been allocated CO, Did the CO ask about Medical and PCC? If yes when and ....

I'm sure everyone face this issue at least once.

It would be great if everyone add the related timeline under Signature Section.

thanks,

Parisa

hi every1

i have indian pcc dated may 2012. i have been to india in xmas for 3 mths. would it be still valid if my file gets the co this month?

Most likely No! I would suggest get ur PCC done when the allocation table dates are closer to ur application lodgement date