New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

you are one guy raychow I tell u..so annoying so annoying that I feel like hitting my head on the laptop...you do your same stupid antiques on FB too..we really should start name-shame game here..srsly mate first of all get back to the ELICOS class and try and put together a proper sentence with no grammatical error..it srsly IRRITATES people...no one wants to know here how dumb, nuts, waste of a human being you are..just stay where you are and stop your nonsense f***g useless updates.

Hey Ricky " I feel like hitting my head on the laptop..." hahahaha that make me smiled and laughed, I had the same reaction at some point...

Cheers everyone, lets get going with with life everyone....and stop stressing much about DIAC!!! Remember we'll get there someday :)

Edited by Amy2012

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting from August 2007. Patience is a virtue Australia Immigration will test. Now i see a ray of hope for 496 class that I applied for.

Rahul if you believe me you gonna get it pretty soon and as said before I wont be here answering any of the individual queries. I will post related to sub-classes. My humble suggestion to all new members kindly sit tight and just wait. All I can say is places will be filled very fast. God Bless everybody.

p.s. if anybody wants to ask something specific kindly pm me and respect the thread by not fighting.

Edited by GAGAN4321

Guest leoj76
Rahul if you believe me you gonna get it pretty soon and as said before I wont be here answering any of the individual queries. I will post related to sub-classes. My humble suggestion to all new members kindly sit tight and just wait. All I can say is places will be filled very fast. God Bless everybody.

p.s. if anybody wants to ask something specific kindly pm me and respect the thread by not fighting.

Thanks for all ur optimism gagan... can we know for how long are u waiting??? as far as i can remember u and rahulpatel are posting on this forum!!!!! and im reading this forum for close to 5 years

Free speech area ey? If this forum was indeed a free speech area I would be saying:

But sadly this place isn't a place for free speech. Oh hang on...

I STILL DONT GET IT, YOU

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS. YOU ARE SO OBLIBVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT

YOU HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION FEW DAYS AGO.

I do not support use of profanity as : profanity is the weapon of the witless.

Civilized world does not exists..lot of examples out here!!!

Edited by hbkforall

I STILL DONT GET IT, YOU

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS. YOU ARE SO OBLIBVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT

YOU HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION FEW DAYS AGO.

I do not support use of profanity as : profanity is the weapon of the witless.

Civilized world does not exists..lot of examples out here!!!

Oh lordy. Copy pasting a quote with an unknown source does not make you any smarter when you aren't able to back up an accusation without any basis nor fact.

If what you wish is a civilised debate, or a quote ridden post to 'one up' on people without actually voicing opinion at all, this is what I have for you:

Quoting Churchill, what you wrote "... is bastard English, up with which I will not put".

I felt the quote was so apt as

1. There's a profanity within the above quote,

and 2. Quote itself is highly debated as to how Churchill exactly said it.

Oh, you probably have no clue what I am condescendingly insinuating. Have I successfully hijacked what is now - unnecessarily - over 700 pages long topic?

Do allow me to put the course of this thread back:

There's various movements for all category 5 applicants towards - regardless of their application condition and category - PR grant. By all means express disgust, anger, or even contempt towards those who deals with our applications. We are here to share information, not merely to seek information. That means finding answers to questions before asking - your answer most likely have been answered in the most strenuous way possible. If it wasn't answered, it is most likely that we cannot give you an accurate nor correct answer.

Do not question unanswerable to find solace and comfort, as this will surely undo your spirit.

(no I did not copy paste that. I am sure some sage has used the above, but that's my own wording)

Was that good enough for you all?

Edited by zionking

My question to all is different. I have a 19 year old son who is a dependent and who would be accompanying me if i go to Australia on my 496 visa. What would be the fees for him to study. Would they be the same as for international students or the same as for local Australians who are already PR

In most cases, if you are an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa, you are eligible for HECS-HELP, which basically means you loan money from government for study. Answer is case-by-case with universities, but most of the times your son will still be classfied as an international student, with an up-front fee. Up-front fee also is uni-by-uni case, so best to check with each university institution your son is interested in. (NOTE, Not university you are interested to put your son in...)

In most cases, if you are an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa, you are eligible for HECS-HELP, which basically means you loan money from government for study. Answer is case-by-case with universities, but most of the times your son will still be classfied as an international student, with an up-front fee. Up-front fee also is uni-by-uni case, so best to check with each university institution your son is interested in. (NOTE, Not university you are interested to put your son in...)

In addition,depend what he want to study?Some programme offered by commonwealth supported place that will let you study with less fees.Please refere http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/StudyAssist/.

In addition,depend what he want to study?Some programme offered by commonwealth supported place that will let you study with less fees.Please refere http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/StudyAssist/.

Study assist only applicable for PR holders/Citizens...hence your 19 yr kid will be classified as full fee paying international student untill u get ur 496 converted into PR

The planning level for the Skilled Regional Sponsored (formerly known as Skilled Australian Sponsored (Family sponsored)) GSM category of the 2012-13 Migration Program has been increased, and allocation of Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRS) is resuming. This category is for applicants who have been sponsored by an eligible relative. SRS visas include:

• Skilled Sponsored subclass 176
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 475
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 487
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass 489
  • Designated Area - Sponsored subclass 496
  • Skilled Sponsored subclass 886.

Allocation of SRS GSM visa applications will take place in accordance with the Migration Program planning level and the priority arrangements.

Applicants can follow the progress of allocating GSM visa applications through the department's website.

Guest leoj76
My estimation is somewhere around ~12000-13500 this financial year for FS

Is that something new?? or its an old update from diac website?????

Guest leoj76
Its not an old update from DIAC and I dont even rely much on Websites. It's purely my estimation based on my source and my findings if you wanna go by.

heummm... im sorry but i dont have any expectation over ur estimation.... but sincerly a always apreciate ur optimism over this forum....

but believe that they will process cat 5 176 fs..... is like swalowing the same **** again and again!!!! ived been listening to that over 5 years now!!!! may be next financial year, may be next month, may be after christmass...lol....

think i gonna remain skeptic

Edited by leoj76

We would like to share a good news here.

After 4 years waiting, CO has been allocated to our application on 26 March. We are also adding our newborn baby to the application

Team 23, CO name:Vicki

A bit weird, She only requested Skill Assessment so far, I guess she will request more documents eg: police check, Health check

Applied on 04/05/2009, Finance 886 FS

Edited by kkcc123

All new member to this forum who joined within two month(Feb -March) or after getting their CO allocated.Please read the previous posts regarding all your question. We just had big discussion about not asking individual question to GAGAN1234. He is just applicant like us. Ask b**** DIAC individual question as they oblised to answer(They charged us big amount of fees.)He provide only subclass specific information not individual.We all have wait enough dont loose that patience at last moment.Before any individual question to GAGAN 1234 in the forum,please read enough whole thread. To update time line is different thing.

This is just simple common sense.

Edited by saras712

We would like to share a good news here.

After 4 years waiting, CO has been allocated to our application on 26 March. We are also adding our newborn baby to the application

Team 23, CO name:Vicki Askham

A bit weird, She only requested Skill Assessment so far, I guess she will request more documents eg: police check, Health check

Applied on 04/05/2009, Finance 886 FS

Congrats Kckc. So they up to May now for 886 FS... Its looking good things seem to be moving now... You should remove the CO name or just give the first name of your CO. Have you upload all documents? like police check and medical? if not go for it... Goodluck.