New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Dear All,

I had form 1100 issue and it resolved in Feb 2013. When i got med checks by IOM they said kids has ehealth restriction...

My online application showed that for me and my husband ehealth done on 7th march 2013 but for kids no dates were there....

Today when i checked my online application it has changed medical check status back to 2009 not done status please any help...

Secondly they changed us from cat 5 to cat 3 how much time cat 3 takes after submitting all docs?

Timeline says 6 weeks after nomination what do u think when my CO will give final answer?????

posted on another thread got no answer.

Annoisa

475 Application Lodged 17/08/2009 | CO Assigned 13/02/2013 | MEDs & PCCs 06/03/2013 | MEDs & PCCs Submitted 07-03-2013 | Meds were referred

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate couldn't have agreed more. These stupid retard illiterate people just don't get it do they...First please learn some decent english for CHRIST's Sake..Second learn to have some Manners when talking to people on social forums...Thirdly stop acting f**g stupid and retards by asking the same f**g question again and again and again..for F***K sake it has reached such a Boiling point with these **** load of crap from these stupid people that some had to burst...Well said ZION..very well said indeed

GAGAN - Could you stop responding to the same questions again and again mate seriously enough. If you have new updates please post here otherwise just ignore these retards pls we all beg you. Specially the people asking you with big Plsssssssssssssss..I mean srsly WTF is wrong with these maniacs. get a life guys srsly

Done man. I won't be replying the estimated timelines for any individual now onwards though Pretty much sure the approximation time one would be allocated. However, only updates for the sub-classes since that is what we all are here for. God Bless You all.

My CO gonna appointed in next year most probably in Feb next year. I am in no hurry and even not thinking of Immigration but when the time comes I will reach there but anyhow relax and chill everybody. Agreed with you Sam but I understand people are so willing to reach the other shore. But one thing's for sure that I am telling everybody now onwards all pending cases will be processed very fast specially the backlog.

Gagan what subclass did you applied? and when did you apply? sorry I cant find your previous post that mentioned this...

Gagan you and I, 100 posts each exactly... Must mean something :)

Edited by Hery

Gagan what subclass did you applied? and when did you apply? sorry I cant find your previous post that mentioned this...

Gagan you and I, 100 posts each exactly... Must mean something :)

Hey Hery...theres another coincedence our month of joining here is also the same i.e. April. I applied in April 2k10 176FS ...for sure it must be meaning something buddy.

Guest leoj76
I know that was a selfish question...but my wife's visitor visa has rejected day before yesterday for the 4th time...student visa has rejected last year.she can not get any visa now...so our only hope is PR..

That sound very suspicious!!!!!! in fact a tourist visa is very easy to have, i will say!! its the easiest one!!!

but u have to meet the requirement....

and they dont need a lot of papers.... i applied 4 time for a tourist visa without any problem not a single question!!!!!! i also get a multiple entry for one year...

if ur wife dont get it!!!!! there must be something wrong!!!

That sound very suspicious!!!!!! in fact a tourist visa is very easy to have, i will say!! its the easiest one!!!

but u have to meet the requirement....

and they dont need a lot of papers.... i applied 4 time for a tourist visa without any problem not a single question!!!!!! i also get a multiple entry for one year...

if ur wife dont get it!!!!! there must be something wrong!!!

Yes.... tourist visa is the most easiest and only one visa type that she can apply...she granted tourists visa 2 times and 4 times rejected.All the rejected times they said that she is going to settle in Australia with me and she has more family ties in Australia than our mother country...Another reason they are saying is that i am in a temporary visa....because of those reasons they they refused to grant visa for her..

Two times they granted visa for her without any questions...

I know that was a selfish question...but my wife's visitor visa has rejected day before yesterday for the 4th time...student visa has rejected last year.she can not get any visa now...so our only hope is PR..

did u hired an agent from from overseas???

My CO gonna appointed in next year most probably in Feb next year. I am in no hurry and even not thinking of Immigration but when the time comes I will reach there but anyhow relax and chill everybody. Agreed with you Sam but I understand people are so willing to reach the other shore. But one thing's for sure that I am telling everybody now onwards all pending cases will be processed very fast specially the backlog.

but u never said anything about 487 FS ?????

Yes.... tourist visa is the most easiest and only one visa type that she can apply...she granted tourists visa 2 times and 4 times rejected.All the rejected times they said that she is going to settle in Australia with me and she has more family ties in Australia than our mother country...Another reason they are saying is that i am in a temporary visa....because of those reasons they they refused to grant visa for her..

Two times they granted visa for her without any questions...

do u mean she was granted for the first 2 times and it keeps going on rejecting till now ???

No offence to anyone but just as a FYI: for all "specific" or "private questions" there is an option of sending private message/s to fellow-forum members. So for all individual/personal "GAGAN-specific questions", pl use the private message option and DO-NOT hi-jack this forum from it's principle objectives!!!

One quick question...

Whats happens to status of Documents Checklist, When CO has been allocated?

Still says Required...

We submitted all the documents in April 2012

A few things that you wud notice are as follows:

Application being processed further, OR

Health requirements finalised, OR

Document checklist will show received (instead of required)

Called DIAC yesterday and after waiting in the queue for over 35 minutes got connected to an operator and what he said made me feel that calling them was a waste of my time. The operator asked me what cat i was and then said that in this financial yr i wont be considered as they are not taking up any cat 5 app's this yr! i told him that many cat 5ers are being allocated this yr already(as per our forum), but he wasnt even ready to accept that! what a waste to time.

Called DIAC yesterday and after waiting in the queue for over 35 minutes got connected to an operator and what he said made me feel that calling them was a waste of my time. The operator asked me what cat i was and then said that in this financial yr i wont be considered as they are not taking up any cat 5 app's this yr! i told him that many cat 5ers are being allocated this yr already(as per our forum), but he wasnt even ready to accept that! what a waste to time.

Whats your time line Vandm.......

scary news

you call them again and this time another operator will probably give you a totally different news, these operators are not reliable and each has a different information, which is not always the real 'inside' info, so don't get scared, a CO's statements are to be relied on more. BUT it is better not to keep hopes too high because being in Cat 5 we need to be ready for delays and disappointments. anyhow, there are definitely going to be more cat 5s getting grants becasue they do have places in this year's planned places, but which visa class is going to be lucky is difficult to tell, except that onshore and 885 & 866 plus those the updates specify, are going to be the lucky ones. Come on, most of us have waited 3+ years so lets wait a bit more with high spirits and patience.

Spring always arrives after the cold harsh winter.... and it's not yet spring in Australia!

Edited by Arshad

Don't bother calling these uninformed/ill-informed dumb operators! In a same day I tested it by calling 3 times at different time-points n the answers were out of this world. Though there are some who are helpful in terms of info they provide but most of the times it is a waste of time n effort, n demoralising. So just ignore them and rather focus on these forum updates or allocation table updates which are more real-time n accurate...........