New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hey all,

Pages of the cat 5 thread had increased with load of unnecessary information and it seems that we had lost track who is still waiting for CO and who's waiting for the PR grant. I knew there was an excel sheet at some point, who is maintaining that record?

My timeline:

Community Welfare CAT 5

TR lodged Aug 2009 - TR granted Sept 2011

885 lodged Sept 2011 -

Medical - Completed Nov 2012

PCC - Completed Nov 2012

Cheers

Hi Amy2012 , I am also 885 28 Aug 2011 community welfare.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone there. I'm new to this forum. I have been waiting since 2009 on 886 visa. All the information has been very helpful which I have got through this forum. I had rung diac few days ago and they advised that they will start processing files of 886 from 1st July this financial year. We are lucky that they starred sooner. I apologize if any inconvenience had been caused because of me to the old members of this forum as I asked Gagan questions as well. Sorry to bother you Gagan :( I will call diac once again to get updates. My 5 months old baby boy keeps me quite busy:) but I will try calling them soon and update the forum as well. Thanks everyone once again :)

F*** Me would you all just for the love of all and everything that's holy STOP asking Gagan multiple questions he cannot answer. He is not a magic 8 ball, and this thread just became a thread with bunch of whining cats incessantly complaining. This thread keeps TRACK of where people are, and you retards are keeping page counts at crazy level to the extent we cannot find people's timeline.

Seriously, STFU. I am Dec 2009 886 and all I do is waiting patiently. If you really want to get out of your country this much to Australia, go read Australian News, read books on culture and history of Australia, things about places you want to live in Australia. GO STUDY SOME MANNERS (Oh the irony, ey?). All I can think about reading these thread is you ****ing whiners arriving in Australia and make all hard working, hard-adapting already migrated people look bad.

/awaits banhammer but this had to be said.

Peace out.

All I can say is you are really frustrated. get a life mate.

AND STOP JUDGING PEOPLE.. JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE BETTER COMMAND ON ENGLISH DOSENT GIVES YOU ANY RIGHT TO GO AROUND AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO.

"Be the change you want to see"

Hi everyone there. I'm new to this forum. I have been waiting since 2009 on 886 visa. All the information has been very helpful which I have got through this forum. I had rung diac few days ago and they advised that they will start processing files of 886 from 1st July this financial year. We are lucky that they starred sooner. I apologize if any inconvenience had been caused because of me to the old members of this forum as I asked Gagan questions as well. Sorry to bother you Gagan :( I will call diac once again to get updates. My 5 months old baby boy keeps me quite busy:) but I will try calling them soon and update the forum as well. Thanks everyone once again :)

What do you mean? they are processing it now my friend

............to set things back on track I have a few observations for 885 subclass - Cat 5 885 applicants upto 18th Jun 2010 have been allocated CO's in the first week of March. Since then things have slowed down a bit for 885 processing due to increased number of applications in other higher categories.

If anyone else has more recent/meaningful updates pl share with the forum but no crap stuff!!!

A very good observation Josh78. That was exactly what my DIAC contact told me about what's going on at ASPC. It's not just because of an upsurge in higher priority applications but also the commencement of processing of hither to unallocated subclasses of priority group 5.

Edited by Roper

A very good observation Josh78. That was exactly what my DIAC contact told me about what's going on at ASPC. It's not just because of an upsurge in higher priority applications but also the commencement of processing of hither to unallocated subclasses of priority group 5.

Can you pls explained it more clearly bcause I couldn't understand wat u trying to explained do u mean that it will be take more time to process 885 now

F*** Me would you all just for the love of all and everything that's holy STOP asking Gagan multiple questions he cannot answer. He is not a magic 8 ball, and this thread just became a thread with bunch of whining cats incessantly complaining. This thread keeps TRACK of where people are, and you retards are keeping page counts at crazy level to the extent we cannot find people's timeline.

Seriously, STFU. I am Dec 2009 886 and all I do is waiting patiently. If you really want to get out of your country this much to Australia, go read Australian News, read books on culture and history of Australia, things about places you want to live in Australia. GO STUDY SOME MANNERS (Oh the irony, ey?). All I can think about reading these thread is you ****ing whiners arriving in Australia and make all hard working, hard-adapting already migrated people look bad.

/awaits banhammer but this had to be said.

Peace out.

I know that was a selfish question...but my wife's visitor visa has rejected day before yesterday for the 4th time...student visa has rejected last year.she can not get any visa now...so our only hope is PR..

yes we should all stop bugging gagan when there is nothing in his control, but to all sympathisers of Gagan, i would like to say that when telling others about minding their manners, i think they should also follow their advice and mind their language.

even though these days curse words like F****** is not considered offensive, it still is so please refrain from using this word or calling anyone 'retard' because that's ill-manners. And i don't think there is any big deal in someone not knowing English well so we have no right to tell someone off just becasue their Engish is not perfect.

But i do advocate the main suggestion of keeping the thread focused on keeping track of where everyone is and where they are moving, and yes there was an excel thread that was maintained around 8-9 months back so can please someone take the responsibility of doing it. i would if someone told me how to get the authorisation to do it.

Here is a link of it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c&f=true&noheader=false&gid=20

I am also keeping track of Family Sponsored people but not in Excel format cos I don’t know how to make an excel spreadsheet! FS can just post their details here and I will add it. Have patience EVERYONE, we will all get it, some sooner and some later…. Good luck!

yes we should all stop bugging gagan when there is nothing in his control, but to all sympathisers of Gagan, i would like to say that when telling others about minding their manners, i think they should also follow their advice and mind their language.

even though these days curse words like F****** is not considered offensive, it still is so please refrain from using this word or calling anyone 'retard' because that's ill-manners. And i don't think there is any big deal in someone not knowing English well so we have no right to tell someone off just becasue their Engish is not perfect.

But i do advocate the main suggestion of keeping the thread focused on keeping track of where everyone is and where they are moving, and yes there was an excel thread that was maintained around 8-9 months back so can please someone take the responsibility of doing it. i would if someone told me how to get the authorisation to do it.

Here is a link of it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c&f=true&noheader=false&gid=20

I am also keeping track of Family Sponsored people but not in Excel format cos I don’t know how to make an excel spreadsheet! FS can just post their details here and I will add it. Have patience EVERYONE, we will all get it, some sooner and some later…. Good luck!

I agree with Arshad! Come what may & b4 people turn to "grammar policing" they shd mind their own WORDS and EXPRESSIONS. This is a forum for G5 applicants who may be from diverse ethnicities and background so I personally feel dat words like "f***" with watever # of stars is unacceptable esp if someone is talking abt MANNERISMS. So called people with perfect "English" are free to start/join other forums rather than teaching "star-studded" abuses to fellow forum-members. But again I support the point well-made earlier that forum-members shd refrain from asking meaningless n mindless questions. Share your time-lines or ask abt something which fellow-forum members may find of interest within the boundaries of this forums objectives. Hope this makes sense to all.

Everyone take a chill pill and keep ur heads high, we all will reach there - some will today as I am typing this message and others will in days to come.............

Here is a link of it:

GO STUDY SOME MANNERS (Oh the irony, ey?)

I don't think you understand the definition of irony.

Yes most of 496 gonna get clear this financial year barring a few that will be done in next year.

Hi,

If there is a barring of 496, on what condition will that happen?If i am right,there are only about 594 cases altogether 495 and 496. last year all 495 cases were allocated. Now, there has to be a small number remaining for 496. Your message abot "barring" worries me, since all this tme, what you have said has been right. I feel that you are awrae of a barring. Could you pl tell me, if all the remaining 496 will not be taken? Although people say that you should not be considered as the "prophet" of australian immigration, I feel that you're doing a great service, giving information to people who have waited all these years till thir case comes through. I appreciate it very much. Just answer this one question: Will all the remaining 496 cases be taken or not? Till when could we expect? May God Bless you!

Can you pls explained it more clearly bcause I couldn't understand wat u trying to explained do u mean that it will be take more time to process 885 now

Yeah there has been a slow down of the processing of P5 885 applications at the Adelaide Skills Processing Centre due an upsurge of higher priority applications again. However this is not the first time it has happened and is unlikely to be very long term either. I only get info on a weekly basis (at best) so who knows? Next time things could be positive for the paper based P5, 885 applicants.

Dear All,

I had form 1100 issue and it resolved in Feb 2013. When i got med checks by IOM they said kids has ehealth restriction...

My online application showed that for me and my husband ehealth done on 7th march 2013 but for kids no dates were there....

Today when i checked my online application it has changed medical check status back to 2009 not done status please any help...

Secondly they changed us from cat 5 to cat 3 how much time cat 3 takes after submitting all docs?

Timeline says 6 weeks after nomination what do u think when my CO will give final answer?????

Annoisa

475 Application Lodged 17/08/2009 | CO Assigned 13/02/2013 | MEDs & PCCs 06/03/2013 | MEDs & PCCs Submitted 07-03-2013 | Meds were referred

Good on you mate, most of these people only recently joined the forum just for the sake of asking Gagan, they never contributed any useful information to the thread, pure selfish......Gagan himself waiting for a CO, he doesn't know when he may get processed, and yet these people asking the same questions again and again even though the answer is already given multiple time, they cant even bother to read previous pages to get the answer, if you are so frustrated go and call DIAC they will give accurate answer, how lazy are these useless members, got sick of reading their posts.....

My CO gonna appointed in next year most probably in Feb next year. I am in no hurry and even not thinking of Immigration but when the time comes I will reach there but anyhow relax and chill everybody. Agreed with you Sam but I understand people are so willing to reach the other shore. But one thing's for sure that I am telling everybody now onwards all pending cases will be processed very fast specially the backlog.