New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I see a date on 496, we have kept waiting for a over 7 yrs. Hopefully there will be regular updates in coming weeks.

wow i thought i was at the bottom most part of the pile but OMG 7 yrs is really too long. hope u hear something very very soon,

did your co contact you yet?

which team and which co?

yes he has requested radiology xray and medical examination for australian visa ..at the moment im in india so i will bak next week ..will update if he ask anything else !

Edited by jattpunjabi

yes he has requested radiology xray and medical examination for australian visa ..at the moment im in india so i will bak next week ..will update if he ask anything else !

Congratulation, please keep us posted how on your progress till you being granted.

guys how long does it take to get connected to an operator when u call DIAC? i was in queue for over 14 minutes today b4 i got impatient and disconnected.

For me every time I called them will take 40 - 50 min on hold waiting to speak to actual operator.

Hi guys .... Finally i got it

My timeline is below.

Visa type : 885 online

Lodgement : 15 june 2010

Co allocated : 25 feb 2013

Docs sent : 8 march 2013

Pr granted : 12 march 2013

I have applied RSMS also now have to withdraw that application.

Thank u very mich guys for ur support and special thanx to pomsinoz and all d members here and i wish u all get ur PR very soon.

I applied for subclass 475 in August 2009 have shifted from cat 5 to cat 3 and got CO in February 2013. The firm i hired has changed my lawyer three times and now my deadline by CO to submit documents is 14th March 2013. Today i received email from The FIRM that my lawyer has changed again. i need to know can i contact my CO directly just to give my PCC before the deadline? Remaining documents i have sent to my lawyer before and she has acknowledged all of them.

Need an urgent reply please.:cry:

Annoisa

I have noticed that you received recognition for prior learning when completing the Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery). Pease explain where you received this credit from and provide Academic transcript and Letter of Completion from the institution study was completed.

What this mean from co?? What he want from me? Please define for me pls

I have noticed that you received recognition for prior learning when completing the Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery). Pease explain where you received this credit from and provide Academic transcript and Letter of Completion from the institution study was completed.

What this mean from co?? What he want from me? Please define for me pls

When you did the Certificate II,I have you been exempted for one or more subjects? IF yes then you need to prove to ur co as where did

you obtain that qualification.