New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi All,

My medical asked by CO was on 6/3/2013 and IOM people said that ehealth for my kids has some restriction.

I checked my online application and it shows updated status for medical checks for my husband and me and they are referred on 7/3/2013.

While for my KIDS the status of health checks is still not given and it shows same date of lodging application in 2009.

Is there anything which i should worry about???Please anyone help.

Date of Lodg: August 2009, Visa class:475,

CO: February 2013 Medical:06/03/2013, visa grant ----waiting:)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rahul,

the website says, posted last feb 27, but these statements, I just noticed them today... please see the link below.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/allocation-processing-gsm-app.htm

Thanks Sophie....I think it was not there when they put on web which is updated later on.

Edited by saras712

Hi Everyone,

I've lodged my application (175, IT System Manager) in Feb 2008 and my case had been allocated to case officer on October 2012. She was requesting some documents which I provided, Since then haven't heard anything. My lowyer reckons I'm in Security check now. It is so fraustrating. He e-mailed the case offricer for an update but she didn't answered specifically just routine reply. Is anyone facing same issue.

My Case officer is team 4.

Any comments? Anyone with same situation?

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread. Just want to update my status here:

Application lodged: 29 June 2010 (online) 885

Waiting for CO to contact me soon.

Just one quick question, does everyone need to go in security check? or it depends on each CO.

Thanks guys, hope everyone get their CO soon and i'll be updating my case.

Hi Ariya

It depends from which country you are ?

Ur lodgement is 29 june so u shud hear soon ... Mine is 15 june 885 online

Thanks Kk sandhu,

im from Thailand. Have no idea if I'll need to go through security check. Anyway, hope you get ur pr granted soon and I' ll get mine.

Cheers

Hi I am dec 09, welfare worker, 886. I cant see my application getting processed any where soon but I want to know how we upload documents online .Such as form 80. Med and afp etc. Also since 2009 my work, adress and other things have changed so should I wait till I get co to update? My application was online

Ariya u can see list of high risk countries from immigration website... If thailand is there then u might have to go thru it but its mostly pakistan.. Afghanistan... Egypt.. Iraq... Iran.

how long does the security check take approximately for high risk country?

Hi I am dec 09, welfare worker, 886. I cant see my application getting processed any where soon but I want to know how we upload documents online .Such as form 80. Med and afp etc. Also since 2009 my work, adress and other things have changed so should I wait till I get co to update? My application was online

They have provided a link when yu have lodged an application.....but best to email co all this docs.

Today is public holiday (labour day), update will be tomorrow, the good news many 886FS will be processed this year

Hi Sam it only in Victoria labor day and Tasmania 8 hours day and Canberra day in ACT.... not NSW,WA,SA,NT and Qld have public holifay......Update can be tomorrow....

Edited by saras712

885 should move in fast lane as there are less aplication in post july 2010 period. Which offcourse will help other cat 5 applications to move on faster.

885 fast laning sounds good, but looking at the 885 processing speed since the new year, I have my doubts regarding 885 fast laning!!!