New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gwheng..... My application date is 24th december 2008... Case offcer has asked me for medicals, form 80 and evidence of employment.. i have booked for medicals next week and will submit documents in soon..i must say gagan's prediction has come true!!!

Why they asking for the evidence of employment even if you are family sponsored.?

Thanks Gwheng..... My application date is 24th december 2008... Case offcer has asked me for medicals, form 80 and evidence of employment.. i have booked for medicals next week and will submit documents in soon..i must say gagan's prediction has come true!!!

Congrats Aasha. Am hoping this is sign of better to things to come our way (176 FS that is... )

Gagan: considering you have a 100% record on this forum . . . :) . . . any revised predictions for 176 FS . . . :)

Hi Guys, can anybody help me.

I applied for 886 in June 2010 and also did put up a second 886 file in October 2011 as I got married and included my wife as secondary applicant. Now as I have got 7 ea., I want to change my visa category for both files to 885.

I am worried that if I change to 885 and I get residency on the first application( i.e June 2010), then does my second file (i.e october 2011) get processed or not as I have already been granted residency on first file. If it does not get processed then my wife will have to go back to India as she was included as secondary applicant in second file.

As anybody been through this, please share. Thanks...

One of my friend FS886.....Co allocated last week some time and granted Friday.Applied 24 March 2009.

Wow sara march 2009.....looking good for 886 then.. Surely the next update should move beyond dec 2008....anybody else from 886 got co recently please let us know.

Hey Guys...886FS and 176FS will continue now until the end of this Financial year though in small numbers till they get exhausted to there complete quota of approximately 12000-13000 (originally planned 4200). At the start of new financial year it gonna speed up very fast so don't worry just wait a little bit more. 175 and 885 will be processed much faster as told to me by my very reliable source just yesterday.

Congrats Aasha. Am hoping this is sign of better to things to come our way (176 FS that is... )

Gagan: considering you have a 100% record on this forum . . . :) . . . any revised predictions for 176 FS . . . :)

Hi Richard,

I just posted my update and I am here just because of you all my fellow members though life is extremely busy I still manage to get time on Pomsinoz once in a while....god bless take care everybdy

Hi guys ... I have simple question if anyone can answere... I got CO allocated this week and he just asked for form 80, medicals and AFP ... I have applied with 1 year paid exp...lodgement 15 june 2010.

Thank u

Regards

KK

Looks like everything will be ok and you will be granted shortly. You was in RSMS category before.

Hey Guys...886FS and 176FS will continue now until the end of this Financial year though in small numbers till they get exhausted to there complete quota of approximately 12000-13000 (originally planned 4200). At the start of new financial year it gonna speed up very fast so don't worry just wait a little bit more. 175 and 885 will be processed much faster as told to me by my very reliable source just yesterday.

Hi GAGAN4321, Did your source mention 475FS at all. You said previously they should also be processed with the 176FS. Is this still the case and should an Oct 2008 applicant be getting looked at soon, too? Many thnx, Kazzarazza

Hi Richard,

I just posted my update and I am here just because of you all my fellow members though life is extremely busy I still manage to get time on Pomsinoz once in a while....god bless take care everybdy

Thanks a ton Gagan. Appreciate you taking time out to respond to our queries. Just gives us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Your inputs on the dates for 176 FS seem positive and being a Nov 2009 applicant (Management Consultant, High Risk, Priority 5, Family Sponsored) i'm hoping that i get a case officer assigned in this financial year....

Do keep us update when you hear of any updates...

There are couple of updates last week which wasn't there previously..just noticed this

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm

Yeah - this changed as well: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

IT now says * Allocation of Skilled Regional Sponsored (formerly Skilled Australian Sponsored (Family Sponsored)) GSM applications is limited due to the number of visa places available in the 2012-13 program

Instead of the old one.

Thanks,

Thanks mate, what do you think about 885. I am AUG 2011 applicant, what chances do I have to be processed within this financial year.

Hi Aasha, thanks for letting me know the time that you submitted yours.

Submitted mine on august 2010, looks like I'm still far away before getting a CO, hopefully they don't stop again processing 886 FS subclass.

Hi Richard,

Gagan what about 496. When do you predict they will start with 496. I have applied in 2007 and still waiting any idea?

sara ~~is that really your friend in life that was allocated to a co and is 886 family???or juz a friend from internet?

Come on budyy what it makes difference is he internet friend or real life friend?Why would I just make up some news and post here..Dont take it on heart.....By the way he is my real life friend.He is pastry chef... and sponsored by his elder brother. I can understand you applied before him and havnt got CO yet....but you know about DIAC very well how they process applications.

Edited by saras712

no try be offend sara ...benn too long to wait feel tired and scared and pain~~

I can understand dear we all are in same boat so never want to give anybody false info.Its the DIAC who never process in terms of lodgement order though they said to do that way. One of my friend 885 cook CO allocated nov 2011 get Grant after one year imagine how worst DIAC is?

Guys my next door neighbour applied September 2009 886 FS Community Welfare and got his PR approved around 5-6 months ago..so basically DIAC only knows how they pick these random applications. Atleast they have started processing FS applications from Dec 2008 onwards..and be rest assured from July 2013 onwards the new quota will come into effect and pretty much all the FS 886 applications will get processed.

Subclass :885

Lodgement date : 15/june/2010

CO allocated : 25 feb 13

Applied with 1 year paid exp

Docs requested by CO : medicals , overseas police clearance, AFP and form 80

I dont know guys the docs he requested is means almost there but just keeping my fingers crossed and medicals will take 2 weeks . Hopefully.

Seems there has been no progress in 885 since 25 feb..................................anyone or anybody who got a CO allocated/PR granted???????? C'mon guys bring some more gud news n hope