New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevingarcha
whoooo whoooo...got my PR today .....885 coook...applied sept 2009....hard work paid off ...thanks to every one in this blog during this hard time with me ...

Congrats h singh, enjoy ur life...... happy news

whoooo whoooo...got my PR today .....885 coook...applied sept 2009....hard work paid off ...thanks to every one in this blog during this hard time with me ...

I told you that you will get your PR by monday.i am very happy for you bro.congratulations and best wishes for your future.

Hi! King khan,

a bit dissapoined not see the allocation table allocated, expected to c this first thing in the morning and No priority directions for this year 2012-2013, does it mean that Priority 5 will be allocated to case officers in lodgement order as previously stated

Hi! King khan,

a bit dissapoined not see the allocation table allocated, expected to c this first thing in the morning and No priority directions for this year 2012-2013, does it mean that Priority 5 will be allocated to case officers in lodgement order as previously stated

I reckon they are facing some technical and maintenance difficulties.It might be uploaded in the evening or later tonight.lets see

Guest dha007

AFP is a such a annoying me.

they don't have proper communation method to inform all applicant. today, i rang them and wait for 65 minute but just only redio answaring machine going on.

before they saild 15 working days to process AFP apllication and now they said 25 working days to process.

because of that things, only i am waiting for my Visa decision or grant.

Guest sura7667
now, its very hard to wait for visa grant, after allocating co and submit all documents.

Man im too in same boat with u. I rang them today and waited 60 min with no result. I applied 30 may. Still didn't get it. Hey KK did u get ur afp cert?

Man im too in same boat with u. I rang them today and waited 60 min with no result. I applied 30 may. Still didn't get it. Hey KK did u get ur afp cert?

No.i am still waiting.I applied mine on 31st may.It might take another week.I WILL RING them on coming friday if i dont get it by friday.

Guest dha007

hi everyone who is waiting for AFP

I managed to contact AFP regarding my AFP applications, 1 was told that they have sent your AFP certificates to us, and it should arrive in a few days’ time.

I will let you know as soon as i receive it.

Their Twitter feed last night said they have ICT Problems.... Maybe the reason for no update.

It said:

#DIAC experiencing IT issues affecting Employer Spons & Regional Spons Mig, Res Return, Student, 457 & Visitor visa apps. Working to fix 1/2

2/2 #DIAC's IT issue: clients attempting to upload visa appns may experience errors preventing them. Will update as info is available. Apols

There is some update on the processing time link on DIAC website. The current 5 priority groups are still listed as it is so no major changes expected in next few days. Just a matter of finding out how they will process Group 5 applications in 2012-2013 financial year.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

hi there, this might not be updated info as i recall looking at this few weeks ago... i m sure that info hasn't changed yet..