New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

i had no idea.... ill call immi on monday and see how i go with it. ill post it here whatever they say on the phone.

Good thinking Jackie.I am sure there will be someone else with the same situation as you,Just keep checking on this forum i am sure you will find your answer but do ring immigration on monday..

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done Community Welfare,IELTS 7 each filed it in July 09,no CO yet,I am not expecting to get a CO soon as the whole system of this immi thing is ...ed up...,sick of the lies and dont wont to waste time thinking about it,but keep fingers crossed call them monday may be they help u find a way out.

I have done Community Welfare,IELTS 7 each filed it in July 09,no CO yet,I am not expecting to get a CO soon as the whole system of this immi thing is ...ed up...,sick of the lies and dont wont to waste time thinking about it,but keep fingers crossed call them monday may be they help u find a way out.

I am sure you will get CO in this coming week.good luck

:biggrin:

good to see support but to be honest i really doubt that.....anywayz hope everyone here does get a CO soon...!!!!IA

me too lala i have no more strength so worried wats going to happened next week i mean next monday if they will keep processed the papers or will ceased again god knows hopefully as you say everyone got co fingers cross :sad:

Just keep checking th eprogress of your application online.You might get CO earlier then othe rapplicants,you never know.Meanwhile apply for your medical,PCC and AFP Check

hi kk when you check the progress on line mate how do you know you have a co on your application?

They had plenty of places at that time when they started processing 2008 applicants.Now they have approached at the ened of financial year thats why process is bit slow.It will be quicker again when we will jump into new financial year soon.

thanks dude hopefully the processing will be faster after july and again thanks for all the support you giving man always good comments from you and good advised to everyone keep it up mate

hi kk when you check the progress on line mate how do you know you have a co on your application?

Below the receipt option if you see application being processed further it means that someone had looked into your application.make sure you check the date next to application being processed further if date written there is 2 or 3yrs after your date of lodgement then it means that your application being allocated.then check document checklist ,if you see any one of those saying met then your CO is looking into it.if all the dates in document checklist are same then no CO....MOst of the times you get an email from your CO after your file is being allocated.IF you had applied through agent then you might not get it because immi agents are too lazy to forward that email to client.my agent is the same after taking the fee they hardly talk to you.I hope it helps..let me know if there is any change in your progress of online application.Cheers

KK the application being processed further also comes when you add some one to the application as in my case i added my daughter and it came last year ,but the rest of the documents still said required.

Now the confusing part is i got my medicals along with my wife and daughter last week,when i check the application status online only my daughter one says health requirement finalized application being processed further but not my wifes or myself....and i havent sent any receipt of medicals to my agent or immi ,Checked with my agent last week she said i didnot have any CO.Is it may be that when i included my daughter they asked for medicals and they have got it now not sure all is too confusing.:err:

KK the application being processed further also comes when you add some one to the application as in my case i added my daughter and it came last year ,but the rest of the documents still said required.

Now the confusing part is i got my medicals along with my wife and daughter last week,when i check the application status online only my daughter one says health requirement finalized application being processed further but not my wifes or myself....and i havent sent any receipt of medicals to my agent or immi ,Checked with my agent last week she said i didnot have any CO.Is it may be that when i included my daughter they asked for medicals and they have got it now not sure all is too confusing.:err:

Check your document checklist ,is it saying met or still required in front of your document checklist..I don't know what your agent is upto but only CO asks for medical.CO only asks for medical when he/she is ready to make a decision.

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking

I applied 15/7/09 and my daughter was added to application in 2011 ,as i said before it used to say on her status from the time when i added her that health documents required or outstanding ,now we got our medicals done on the 19 and its says from 20/6/2011 on my daughters health requirement finalized but there is no change on my document checklist,more confusing point is that i have not uploaded the receipt of my meds or sent it to my agent:err:

Guest dha007

is anyone can help me? when i check my online status it shows my case officer allocated 21/5/2012. but when i check my document checklist, it shows "received" as on 14/07/2009. once my case officer allocated, i submitted my medicals, afp and work exp document but there is no change on my onlinse status. as per my knowledge, when co received doucment it shows "met".

so i am confuse beetween "required" "met" and "received".

I applied 15/7/09 and my daughter was added to application in 2011 ,as i said before it used to say on her status from the time when i added her that health documents required or outstanding ,now we got our medicals done on the 19 and its says from 20/6/2011 on my daughters health requirement finalized but there is no change on my document checklist,more confusing point is that i have not uploaded the receipt of my meds or sent it to my agent:err:

With all the above information I gathered that you still haven't been allocated to CO.it won't be too long as they had finished June applicants .may be in this coming week you might get a CO.good luck

is anyone can help me? when i check my online status it shows my case officer allocated 21/5/2012. but when i check my document checklist, it shows "received" as on 14/07/2009. once my case officer allocated, i submitted my medicals, afp and work exp document but there is no change on my onlinse status. as per my knowledge, when co received doucment it shows "met".

so i am confuse beetween "required" "met" and "received".

Required means that they want certain documents of you and you have to provide them in certain period of time which is usually 28 days.

Received means that they have received valid document .Further enquiry is undergoing.

MEt means you have fulfilled their criteria and your CO is happy with the documents.YOur CO will write met when he/she finish their enquiry and they are happy with your documents.

I hope it helps.

Hi all,

Just not sure whether this is right thread to post this question or not. But looking for some advice on this.

First of all, thanks for the useful posts from you. Just going through all your posts and they are really very useful for us.

Actually my trade is toolmaker - 323412. I have applied for my trade assessment to TRA in Feb 2012 and got an unsuccessful outcome on 31 may 2012.

After ringing to the TRA, he told me that he could not find any relation of one of my past employers with the nominated business. Now he is asking me to give a statutory declaration or proof of evidence that his business exists (like business license certificate) kind of stuff.

I claimed that I have worked in that organisation from 2007 to 2010. It is a very small industry. To my surprise, the proprietor of that company, today, told me that he had registered his business only in 2010. Though, he is still in the business now. He doesn't have any proofs like telephone bills or electricity bills in the name of the company during my period of employment.

Now I am stuck and need an advice to overcome this situation. Could you please help on what to be done next.

I have to apply for the review of the assessment before Jul 31.

Hi all,

Just not sure whether this is right thread to post this question or not. But looking for some advice on this.

First of all, thanks for the useful posts from you. Just going through all your posts and they are really very useful for us.

Actually my trade is toolmaker - 323412. I have applied for my trade assessment to TRA in Feb 2012 and got an unsuccessful outcome on 31 may 2012.

After ringing to the TRA, he told me that he could not find any relation of one of my past employers with the nominated business. Now he is asking me to give a statutory declaration or proof of evidence that his business exists (like business license certificate) kind of stuff.

I claimed that I have worked in that organisation from 2007 to 2010. It is a very small industry. To my surprise, the proprietor of that company, today, told me that he had registered his business only in 2010. Though, he is still in the business now. He doesn't have any proofs like telephone bills or electricity bills in the name of the company during my period of employment.

Now I am stuck and need an advice to overcome this situation. Could you please help on what to be done next.

I have to apply for the review of the assessment before Jul 31.

Just ask your employer to make a letter for you.Make sure you write down all the correct details of your nominated contact person and business like phone number,fax number, email etc.write a cover letter as well and write down business number,businessname,duration of time you worked there and correct address of the location.You can attach pay slips and bank statements if your employer was sending money into your bank account.Just attach as many evidence as you can.Its a matter of the fact that company has grown after you stopped working there ,it has nothing to do with you as far as it stilll exists...

Khan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already sent a detailed letter from that employer stating all my roles and responsibilities, nature of job, date of joining and relieving etc. The thing is, the assessor is telling that he couldn't verify that this employer is existent. To add to my worries, that employer has recently changed his landline number. Now it is different from what it is shown on the letter head of my experience letter. Can I provide a statutory declaration by myself? That employer is reluctant to give his business registration certificate which was asked by my assessor to submit. I am worried and confused on this. What is the way out now?

Khan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already sent a detailed letter from that employer stating all my roles and responsibilities, nature of job, date of joining and relieving etc. The thing is, the assessor is telling that he couldn't verify that this employer is existent. To add to my worries, that employer has recently changed his landline number. Now it is different from what it is shown on the letter head of my experience letter. Can I provide a statutory declaration by myself? That employer is reluctant to give his business registration certificate which was asked by my assessor to submit. I am worried and confused on this. What is the way out now?

Attach a seperate letter with all his new details.Just tell immigration that you were not aware of that your employer changed his landline number.I am surprised that you did not write the mobile contact number of your employer.I reckon immigration must had tried on land line number to contact your employer.When they could not got hold of him they assumed that it looks shifty and fake business.Ball is still in your court just explain all the cicumstances and write a seperate letter with all the new details,contact number etc.Provide them as much proof as you can especially pay slips proving that you actually worked there and your employer had paid you.

Khan,

Thanks for the reply.

You can write your own letter or declaration certificate but your employer needs to sign the paper work.At the end of the day They will definitly contact on his land line number .Just telll your employer to give good response.If your employer is dumb and not answer immigration questions properly then he might put you into trouble.If your employer response is efficient then it will not be a problem for you.

The payslips are not linked to the tax office. In India, if a employee is receiving less than 15000INR per month he is not required to pay the tax. Way back in 2009 my salary my salary was around 6000 INR per month. Can I get those pay slips now sealed and signed by my ex boss? All that I can get now is

1. Bank statement of the employer for past 6 months,

2. telephone bill of changed number for last month,

3. Pay slips from that company (can be signed and sealed by my boss on personal request)

4. Declaration on his company letter head addressing the assessing authority and stating that I was employed in his organization

One more thing is, I joined in that company in 2007 where as he registered his business in june 2010 (in which the initial start of facility is stated as jan 2009). Can I submit that certificate? I am afraid, as I am employed since 2007 and the business is registered only in 2010..:ssign16:

Would these documents be sufficient?

The payslips are not linked to the tax office. In India, if a employee is receiving less than 15000INR per month he is not required to pay the tax. Way back in 2009 my salary my salary was around 6000 INR per month. Can I get those pay slips now sealed and signed by my ex boss? All that I can get now is

1. Bank statement of the employer for past 6 months,

2. telephone bill of changed number for last month,

3. Pay slips from that company (can be signed and sealed by my boss on personal request)

4. Declaration on his company letter head addressing the assessing authority and stating that I was employed in his organization

One more thing is, I joined in that company in 2007 where as he registered his business in june 2010 (in which the initial start of facility is stated as jan 2009). Can I submit that certificate? I am afraid, as I am employed since 2007 and the business is registered only in 2010..:ssign16:

Would these documents be sufficient?

First three options sound good but with the last one i reckon try to avoid it.It doesnt sound really good because only registered businesses can provide experiance.TRA normally asks for 900 hours to assess qualification .so even if you put 2009 or 2010 onwards its still more then 900 hours.still its upto you what option you want to adopt.