New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Applied : 6/04/2010 (Visa 475)

Sponsorship : Murray Region

Cat : 5

still my application status hasn't changed from processing commenced, But fortnightly updates says allocated.

Why is this happening, do you think still they have not reached up to April 2010?

mine is 05/05/10 487 regional sponsership, no case officer alllocated as yet

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi brother ...to be honest .....we r lost ..i think immi lying to us or kim !!bt i m sure there is something going onbetween kim and immi that is 4 sure bcz my conslutat was saying that our bad luck and i got bad feeling that he was hiding something....

one of my friend's friend told me that only MRT is the only option here...i told my consultat that can we sue kim thn he say nothing gonna happen to thm and told me jst wait and watch...i wonder y only we left behind ???

bro we can only go for MRT if the decision is made , but they are not even refusing the visa,

Let me tell you what the actual story is :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For 487 visa, RDB - Regional Development Board of different regional Areas like murray, northern InlandNow , when you applied for RDB , you/your agent must have got confirmation that your Regional sponsor is approved and now you can apply for 487 visa. So you/your agent then applied for 487 Visa on the basis of Regional Sponsor from Murray or Northern Inland.Now once this visa was applied, your application was successfully lodged.Now, after lodging the application, DIAC doesn't have any proof that you have lodged on the basis of sponsorship other than what you put on the application.So, they required FORM -1100 from RDB , that means RDB needs to send your FORM -1100 to DIAC.But, now is the twist !!For this form 1100 to be forwarded to DIAC by RDB:::::::::::: You or your agent whoever has applied your 487 visa , should have notified the RDB that Mr. XYZ has applied for 487 VISA. Please Inform DIAC that this is TRN NUMBER/ FILE NUMBER FOR 487 visa and this is sponorship number which is approved by RDB Murray/Northern Inland/etc and request RDB to send there form-1100 to DIAC.Its like RDB APPROVAL --------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>> VISA APLICATION (487) (YOU/AGENT)------------------------->>>>>>>>>>BACK TO RDB (FILE NUMBER/TRN NUMBER) then RDB -send FORM 1100--------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DIAC !!Now, For 70% applications,Applicants or their Agents have never informed RDB's(Murray/Northern Inland/KIM) that these applicants have already applied for 487 visa. So whether it is KIM from Murray or someone else from Northern Inland, they never send your form 1100 to DIAC.Now the situation is that, at the time of processing the trades like cookery, hairdressing are not in their list. So The rumors are they might make files invalid.NOW this is very tense situation-------Although this is rumors that these will be regarded as invalid files. This is really frustrating for applicants, RDB and DIAC. Nobody knows whats gonna happn !! The information I am giving you here is from sources only. There are more rumors in the market as nobody actually knows whats gonna happn !!At this time ,even I dont have any news whats gonna happn !!

Thanks bro, but the thing is RDB was notified with TRN # and lodgement dates, however they didn't sent the form 1100 to imigration. the day I applied the 487 , same day I emailed KIM with details required, and did few follow ups with her , i have still those emails in my sent items with dates on them. Now, what to do , who is at fault ?

Guest Ivan84

Hi people, to those who applied recently for AFP, can you please share how long did you wait for it to arrive, and when did you apply, or how long you still waiting if you still haven't got it. I know there are delays with AFP at the moment, I applied for mine on 22 May and still no reply from them. This is the only document left for me to upload. Thanks guys

Guest Costa13
Hey there.... For offshore candidates for Indian PCC try to contact TATA SERVICES in Mumbai Or any major cities they do in only 1 day .... It's my personnel experience m frm Hyderabad I got my spouse pcc in just 1 day may be in three hrs.. Only

Hey Joi!!

I did that. I got my PCC in 45 mins. But unfortunately there's a police verification required for my husband and they say it could take a month. Unfortunately there's nothing much we can do but wait. Its absolutely frustrating!!!

great news 475 SS visa granted today.

applied August 2009

c/o 21st april 2012

visa granted

Congrads!!!

Could you please let me know when you submitted the Medicals and Police Clearance to DIAC?

Did it take long time till it finalized?

Thanks,

Nata

Guest kevingarcha
Hi people, to those who applied recently for AFP, can you please share how long did you wait for it to arrive, and when did you apply, or how long you still waiting if you still haven't got it. I know there are delays with AFP at the moment, I applied for mine on 22 May and still no reply from them. This is the only document left for me to upload. Thanks guys

Hi

Its approx 3 weeks. i applied on 18 may 2012 and received on 14 june 2012. hope this info will help.

thanx

Guest Suit007
Bad news for Group 5..as pass mark has been reduced to 60 points there will be more applications being lodged after 1st July 2012 hence further delaying processing of Group 5 applications.

Not necessarily mate. I understand that the new system is a self-service system where you do not lodge a visa application but rather an expression of interest (EOI).

Thus, they may store your EOI for as long as they want (or was it up to 2 years?!) without even considering it. Lowering the pass mark is a strategy to attract as many candidates as possible and then picking the best ones – basically what the last sentence says. I do not see any hidden agenda, although normally there is one :wink:

Guest Suit007
Still awaiting CO applied 885 online 15/7/09 ,they have reached till 26/6/09 was thinking that they might reach my date this fortnight but not to be,fingers crossed may be by next ,guess i shud get my medicals:huh:

I see that you are still guessing Lala? haha

May I reiterate - do you medicals; and AFP if you have not already asked for it :wink: