none of them have proper knowledge of anything

none of them can confirm anything

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vincent1429
Hey!!

Can somebody tell me the time frame for issuance of pcc in mumbai when a verification is needed? 28 days are done already and my husbands pcc has still not arrived. The case officer is informed of the same. But we still need to get it asap. Is there any way that it can be fast tracked? Any information would be great!!

Thanks

Hey there.... For offshore candidates for Indian PCC try to contact TATA SERVICES in Mumbai Or any major cities they do in only 1 day .... It's my personnel experience m frm Hyderabad I got my spouse pcc in just 1 day may be in three hrs.. Only

another 1 i am asking myself how many from same region(northern inland) waiting for their visas.

hi sunnyaimshigh...

our bad luck bcz kim(a lazy or rai??? pease of s???) never sent form 1100 to immi...so we will never get visa or co...trust me its 100 % true info.

there is only way out MRT....

Guest Cazanne
congrats mate, when did u apply and your occupation with experience or 7 band each thanks mate

Thank-you! Its very exciting!

I'm on the spreadsheet -

IELTS: 9 in each

Application date 07/05/2010.

Guest Suit007

Guys, a quick question -

After I had been assigned to a CO, I emailed my documents through to Adelaide GSM Team 8.

Since then I have been unable to access the self service option - Check the progress of your online lodged application.

Has anyone had similar issues? I keep getting this error -

The following errors have been encountered:

• The applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check, and try again.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Guest kevingarcha
Guys, a quick question -

After I had been assigned to a CO, I emailed my documents through to Adelaide GSM Team 8.

Since then I have been unable to access the self service option - Check the progress of your online lodged application.

Has anyone had similar issues? I keep getting this error -

The following errors have been encountered:

• The applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check, and try again.

Please advise.

Thanks!

hi suit007

never heard of this problem before. when did u send ur documents?

Hi Dashman,

Nearly 8000 sponserships were granted in 2 weeks, why can't we sue northern inland regional board. we can get a good lawyer and pursue with legal action. I

am hoping if we people get together and take some action before it is too late, Dashman, do you know some one else who has same situation.

I spoke with kim and she told me that my form 1100 was sent on 02/02/11 and she has acknowledgement also from IMMI and if I Call IMMI they say that they have not received the form 1100, then Kim did sent it again while talking to me on the phone. The problem here is IMMI is not accepting those form 1100 due to some reason.

Guest Suit007
hi suit007

never heard of this problem before. when did u send ur documents?

Thanks for getting back to me, Kevin.

CO granted on 31 May, emailed documents on 5 June and have been unable to access the system since :jiggy:

Maybe it is a good sign?! Meaning that they have actually uploaded them and looked into my file.

I might mention that I also got a new passport in March 12 - maybe this could have some effect since you need to enter your passport number (I tried both btw).

hi brother ...to be honest .....we r lost ..i think immi lying to us or kim !!bt i m sure there is something going onbetween kim and immi that is 4 sure bcz my conslutat was saying that our bad luck and i got bad feeling that he was hiding something....

one of my friend's friend told me that only MRT is the only option here...i told my consultat that can we sue kim thn he say nothing gonna happen to thm and told me jst wait and watch...i wonder y only we left behind ???

Guest Suit007
Thanks for getting back to me, Kevin.

CO granted on 31 May, emailed documents on 5 June and have been unable to access the system since :jiggy:

Maybe it is a good sign?! Meaning that they have actually uploaded them and looked into my file.

I might mention that I also got a new passport in March 12 - maybe this could have some effect since you need to enter your passport number (I tried both btw).

Solved, had to include the first 2 numbers as well and skip letter "N" in between!

Guest Suit007

My timeline in case anyone cares :)

Applied: Personnel Officer, GSM 885 onshore, 31 July 2009, Group 5, High Risk country

CO: 31 May 2012

All docs submitted: 5 and 8 June 2012

Medicals: had my appointment with Medibank Health Solutions today, 13 June 2012 (Visa medical assessment results will be available usually within 2 weeks of your appointment)

Grant: waiting :biggrin:

My timeline in case anyone cares :)

Applied: Personnel Officer, GSM 885 onshore, 31 July 2009, Group 5, High Risk country

CO: 31 May 2012

All docs submitted: 5 and 8 June 2012

Medicals: had my appointment with Medibank Health Solutions today, 13 June 2012 (Visa medical assessment results will be available usually within 2 weeks of your appointment)

Grant: waiting :biggrin:

I hope you get your residence soon....good luck

hi brother ...to be honest .....we r lost ..i think immi lying to us or kim !!bt i m sure there is something going onbetween kim and immi that is 4 sure bcz my conslutat was saying that our bad luck and i got bad feeling that he was hiding something....

one of my friend's friend told me that only MRT is the only option here...i told my consultat that can we sue kim thn he say nothing gonna happen to thm and told me jst wait and watch...i wonder y only we left behind ???

I am just wondering who is Kim???is she an agent???

hi brother ...to be honest .....we r lost ..i think immi lying to us or kim !!bt i m sure there is something going onbetween kim and immi that is 4 sure bcz my conslutat was saying that our bad luck and i got bad feeling that he was hiding something....one of my friend's friend told me that only MRT is the only option here...i told my consultat that can we sue kim thn he say nothing gonna happen to thm and told me jst wait and watch...i wonder y only we left behind ???
Let me tell you what the actual story is :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For 487 visa, RDB - Regional Development Board of different regional Areas like murray, northern InlandNow , when you applied for RDB , you/your agent must have got confirmation that your Regional sponsor is approved and now you can apply for 487 visa. So you/your agent then applied for 487 Visa on the basis of Regional Sponsor from Murray or Northern Inland.Now once this visa was applied, your application was successfully lodged.Now, after lodging the application, DIAC doesn't have any proof that you have lodged on the basis of sponsorship other than what you put on the application.So, they required FORM -1100 from RDB , that means RDB needs to send your FORM -1100 to DIAC.But, now is the twist !!For this form 1100 to be forwarded to DIAC by RDB:::::::::::: You or your agent whoever has applied your 487 visa , should have notified the RDB that Mr. XYZ has applied for 487 VISA. Please Inform DIAC that this is TRN NUMBER/ FILE NUMBER FOR 487 visa and this is sponorship number which is approved by RDB Murray/Northern Inland/etc and request RDB to send there form-1100 to DIAC.Its like RDB APPROVAL --------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>> VISA APLICATION (487) (YOU/AGENT)------------------------->>>>>>>>>>BACK TO RDB (FILE NUMBER/TRN NUMBER) then RDB -send FORM 1100--------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DIAC !!Now, For 70% applications,Applicants or their Agents have never informed RDB's(Murray/Northern Inland/KIM) that these applicants have already applied for 487 visa. So whether it is KIM from Murray or someone else from Northern Inland, they never send your form 1100 to DIAC.Now the situation is that, at the time of processing the trades like cookery, hairdressing are not in their list. So The rumors are they might make files invalid.NOW this is very tense situation-------Although this is rumors that these will be regarded as invalid files. This is really frustrating for applicants, RDB and DIAC. Nobody knows whats gonna happn !! The information I am giving you here is from sources only. There are more rumors in the market as nobody actually knows whats gonna happn !!At this time ,even I dont have any news whats gonna happn !! Edited by Dhawan

Let me tell you what the actual story is :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For 487 visa, RDB - Regional Development Board of different regional Areas like murray, northern InlandNow , when you applied for RDB , you/your agent must have got confirmation that your Regional sponsor is approved and now you can apply for 487 visa. So you/your agent then applied for 487 Visa on the basis of Regional Sponsor from Murray or Northern Inland.Now once this visa was applied, your application was successfully lodged.Now, after lodging the application, DIAC doesn't have any proof that you have lodged on the basis of sponsorship other than what you put on the application.So, they required FORM -1100 from RDB , that means RDB needs to send your FORM -1100 to DIAC.But, now is the twist !!For this form 1100 to be forwarded to DIAC by RDB:::::::::::: You or your agent whoever has applied your 487 visa , should have notified the RDB that Mr. XYZ has applied for 487 VISA. Please Inform DIAC that this is TRN NUMBER/ FILE NUMBER FOR 487 visa and this is sponorship number which is approved by RDB Murray/Northern Inland/etc and request RDB to send there form-1100 to DIAC.Its like RDB APPROVAL --------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>> VISA APLICATION (487) (YOU/AGENT)------------------------->>>>>>>>>>BACK TO RDB (FILE NUMBER/TRN NUMBER) then RDB -send FORM 1100--------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DIAC !!Now, For 70% applications,Applicants or their Agents have never informed RDB's(Murray/Northern Inland/KIM) that these applicants have already applied for 487 visa. So whether it is KIM from Murray or someone else from Northern Inland, they never send your form 1100 to DIAC.Now the situation is that, at the time of processing the trades like cookery, hairdressing are not in their list. So The rumors are they might make files invalid.NOW this is very tense situation-------Although this is rumors that these will be regarded as invalid files. This is really frustrating for applicants, RDB and DIAC. Nobody knows whats gonna happn !! The information I am giving you here is from sources only. There are more rumors in the market as nobody actually knows whats gonna happn !!At this time ,even I dont have any news whats gonna happn !!

That's like a true professional agent....

I am just wondering who is Kim???is she an agent???

kim is the rdo(regional development officer) from northern inland (nsw).

i don't know who is playing game with us but me and my consultant did the rite job from our side got sponcership in june,applied 487 visa on 5th of june and sent my immi file no and other details on 18th of june...

now i don't know what to do ??

i got another story to share as well with victoria state sponcership.i wonder y that happen only with me ??

in jan 5th i have applied for vic sponcership bcz i had a job as chef(been working at same place for 2 yrs and 1 yr contract for another yr) and i got offer letter with me.so i applied 4 vic sponcership on b4 its closedown on 6th of jan 2009.after wating for 4 mnths i have been told everybody's sponcership is on hold untill some investigation is not finalised(so i have applied for nsw(northern inland) i was so happy bcz i got the sponcership from there and alrady applied 487 visa) by the time it was 3 yrs.

now just 2 mnths ago vic smp dept told me that we r not approving(ur trade no longer avilable on our list) ur sponcership u have 21 days to appeal aginst us. i never appeal their decission bcz i have already applied for nsw(northern inland).

now i am in a limbo land what i suppose to do ?

i m so happy after studying for 2 yrs working from last 5 yrs and 6 mnths as a chef.

spending so much money in aus what i got finally ...a big long wait...is there anything like justice over here in this country or its only my bad luck...

would like to add here that i have already applied for another seprate application for pr subclass 885(in oct 2010) and fsw2(canada pr as well) bcz i can't trust this aus immi system driven by ppl like chris evans and their labour party(who don't have any standard) . spent up to $ 18000 on immi for aus and can.

sorry gys for a big story bt this is the reality of my life from last 5.6 yrs

thanks

Guest sportsgirl
Whats your story sports girl,,,,Have you got CO yet??????

Applied on 18/8/2009 885 cook online

CO:22/05/2012

Upload documents:12/6/2012 (AFP, medical check)

Visa granted:12/6/2012

Good luck to you guys...

Applied : 6/04/2010 (Visa 475)

Sponsorship : Murray Region

Cat : 5

still my application status hasn't changed from processing commenced, But fortnightly updates says allocated.

Why is this happening, do you think still they have not reached up to April 2010?

Applied on 18/8/2009 885 cook online

CO:22/05/2012

Upload documents:12/6/2012 (AFP, medical check)

Visa granted:12/6/2012

Good luck to you guys...

Just want to ask you few qestions.

Are you from HR country??

Did you have 7 above in IELTS or experiance??

Applied : 6/04/2010 (Visa 475)

Sponsorship : Murray Region

Cat : 5

still my application status hasn't changed from processing commenced, But fortnightly updates says allocated.

Why is this happening, do you think still they have not reached up to April 2010?

Ring DIMIA mate and tell them that yo still have not allocated CO.

Guest sportsgirl
Just want to ask you few qestions.

Are you from HR country??

Did you have 7 above in IELTS or experiance??

i goone year experiance. BTW what is "HR country"?