New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

.....I reckon they want to allocate CO to people who have profession other than cookery and hairdresser.:biggrin:

Do you....? what make you believe that?

We all know that there are some cookery or hairderesser applicants used fake documents. However let DIAC deal with it....DIAC

will not let them get away with it.

Remember, there are many genuine applicants from those two professions. Let us not make judgment on DIAC's behaviour of allocating a CO at the expense of those professions.......We all have been through this madness of policy changing by DIAC. Remember when Chris Evans planned to introduce Cap & Cease back in 2010??? we all united against it by supporting each other in this forum and by sending our

inputs to the Senate Committee. Friends, we are all human and we are sometimes frustrated by this processing and we do sometimes blaming other, nothing wrong with it, however let's keep it to ourself.

Edited by yc1ten

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that there are some cookery or hairderesser applicants used fake documents. However let DIAC deal with it....DIAC

Remember, there are many genuine applicants from those two professions. Let us not make judgment on DIAC's behaviour of allocating a CO at the expense of those professions.......We all have been through this madness of policy changing by DIAC. Remember when Chris Evans planned to introduce Cap & Cease back in 2010??? we all united against it by supporting each other in this forum and by sending our

inputs to the Senate Committee. Friends, we are all human and we are sometimes frustrated by this processing and we do sometimes blaming other, nothing wrong with it, however let's keep it to ourself.

I am not frustrated at all mate.I know my turn will come ,its just the matter of fact that how long it will take...In regards With that above comment we all have freedom to share our views.You need to take it easy a bit mate.....:arghh:

To me it looks like that you are definetly frustrated,,.,,dont worry your turn will come.

wait another day. tomorrow is public holiday in SA.

Good luck everyone for coming week starting from tomm.I hope some of us get CO and some of us get PR...We all deserve good news ,its just the time factor.Some of us have to wait longer then others but i am sure we will all get our PR. :wink:

Guest kevingarcha

Hi king khan,

i applied on 18 may 2012. but still waiting its about 3 weeks. one of my friend got his AFP after on month. he applied on 27 april 2012 and got his AFP on 29 may 2012. so i am not very positive to get AFP early now. What about you king khan?

Guest kevingarcha

may be people having party, who already got pr granted. its long weekend. how about ur self. i am at home. no plans for this long weekend.

Where is everybody?????

i think they just want a break my friend am just worried wats going to happened on 1 july so stressful do you think they will ceased again by the way i applied on aug 2010 visas 885 on line fingers crossed dear

i think they just want a break my friend am just worried wats going to happened on 1 july so stressful do you think they will ceased again by the way i applied on aug 2010 visas 885 on line fingers crossed dear

No way.they cannot cease it.they have even increased the quota for this year.its from 185,000 to 190,000.think positive ,it won't be too long my friend.cheers

Hi king khan,

i applied on 18 may 2012. but still waiting its about 3 weeks. one of my friend got his AFP after on month. he applied on 27 april 2012 and got his AFP on 29 may 2012. so i am not very positive to get AFP early now. What about you king khan?

I applied my AFP on 31st may..I am hoping to get it by the end of this week,let's see....I am happy for you mate at least you got case officer...you will have a party time soon..

Guest kevingarcha

Hi king khan,

i know we all want AFP early but these days its hard to get AFP early as it used to be. even then hope for the best. and what about ur indian PCC. do u have any knowledge about how indian pcc is taking these days. and what about medical checks results. after medical checks how long it will results to reach to case officer. another question if i have case officer details should i give those details to medibank to send results to case officer? if u have any information please share it with me. thanks

Hi king khan,

i know we all want AFP early but these days its hard to get AFP early as it used to be. even then hope for the best. and what about ur indian PCC. do u have any knowledge about how indian pcc is taking these days. and what about medical checks results. after medical checks how long it will results to reach to case officer. another question if i have case officer details should i give those details to medibank to send results to case officer? if u have any information please share it with me. thanks

I got my Pakistan Pcc in three days ,I don't know about India mate.i reckon it should be a week or so.In regards to your medical you have to attach your payment receipt and the receipt given by medibank on the day of your medical.Your CO can check your medical online with in 48 hours after your medical.Make sure you attach your receipts online.cheers

Guest jilkfree1978
I got my Pakistan Pcc in three days ,I don't know about India mate.i reckon it should be a week or so.In regards to your medical you have to attach your payment receipt and the receipt given by medibank on the day of your medical.Your CO can check your medical online with in 48 hours after your medical.Make sure you attach your receipts online.cheers

Hello, AFP has a very big delay now, its says on the AFP website criminal records part, normally a month back it was taking 2 weeks, with delay maybe 4 or 5 weeks just to look at the AFP.

Guest jilkfree1978

IMPORTANT: APPLICANTS FOR NATIONAL POLICE CHECKS ARE ADVISED THAT DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THERE IS CURRENTLY A SIGNIFICANT DELAY IN PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR NATIONAL POLICE CHECKS. WORK IS CURRENTLY BEING UNDERTAKEN TO ADDRESS THESE DELAYS. APPLICANTS ARE FURTHER ADVISED THAT DUE TO AN INCREASE IN TELEPHONE CALLS TO THIS OFFICE REQUESTING DETAILS OF OUTSTANDING APPLICATIONS DELAYS OF UP TO 60 MINUTES ARE BEING EXPERIENCED BY CALLERS.

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL WITH YOUR ENQUIRY, INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME , DATE OF BIRTH AND PAYMENT REFERENCE (CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER NUMBER). CONTACT DETAILS ARE LOCATED AT https://forms.afp.gov.au/email_forms/criminal_records

IMPORTANT: APPLICANTS FOR NATIONAL POLICE CHECKS ARE ADVISED THAT DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THERE IS CURRENTLY A SIGNIFICANT DELAY IN PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR NATIONAL POLICE CHECKS. WORK IS CURRENTLY BEING UNDERTAKEN TO ADDRESS THESE DELAYS. APPLICANTS ARE FURTHER ADVISED THAT DUE TO AN INCREASE IN TELEPHONE CALLS TO THIS OFFICE REQUESTING DETAILS OF OUTSTANDING APPLICATIONS DELAYS OF UP TO 60 MINUTES ARE BEING EXPERIENCED BY CALLERS.

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL WITH YOUR ENQUIRY, INCLUDING YOUR FULL NAME , DATE OF BIRTH AND PAYMENT REFERENCE (CHEQUE OR MONEY ORDER NUMBER). CONTACT DETAILS ARE LOCATED AT https://forms.afp.gov.au/email_forms/criminal_records

Cheers mate..very useful information.thamks

Hi king khan,

I got my Indian PCC in just 3 hours.

Guest kevingarcha
I got my Indian PCC in just 3 hours.

lucky you. it must be outside of Australia. in Australia i don't think its possible. never heard from anyone they got their indian PCC that quick. good luck for ur grant.

Hi king khan, can you tell me how we can apply our Pcc for Pakistan. Can we apply through high commission?