New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Just heard that DIAC has started processing 886 Family Sponsored applications lodged in Jan & Feb 09...Anyone know anything abt this ???

Where did you get this?

AFAIK, they processed applications lodged in Dec 2008, with limited allocation visa for this program year.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

Friends, I know I am going to ask a stupid question, but still I can not stop myself from asking this. Can someone tell me how much time a case officer will take to make the decision after submitting all the documents? Today is the last date of 28 days given by case officer.

Guest Divya87

Paper based applications:

Guys anyone in this forum applied 885 , paperbased application before September 2009 . Please do reply .

Assistance needed: my brother lodged 487

in May-10

regional state sponsored from northern inland

profession comm welfare. Enquired DIAC yesterday and advised that region has not forwarded form No 1100 to DIAC and in this case DIAC is unable to allocate case officer without form 1100.

Is anyone in similar situation who has not assigned CO yet?

Is it applicant's responsibility to secure this form from region and provide to DIAC?

Is anyone advised by this region to live and

work full time to get this form?

Is it mandatory to live and work to get this form?

Is any state sponsored applicant without CO?

Please help if you could

please contact me ASAP , I got the same situation, we have same problem. my email id is sandeep_bansal10@yahoo.com

I have left my mob number in the private message.

Guest kumar2009

Please update my timeline:

Visa - 885

Lodge: 12 Oct 2009

CO: 06/06/12

Grant: 08/06/12

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, DIAC IS PROCESSING FILES VERY FAST.

Guest Divya87

Hi Kumar ,

Are u a online applicant ? Congrats :biggrin:

Please update my timeline:

Visa - 885

Lodge: 12 Oct 2009

CO: 06/06/12

Grant: 08/06/12

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, DIAC IS PROCESSING FILES VERY FAST.

lolzz ,,,there are teams of case officers not teams of applicants

Yeah.. as I said: I am not familiar with this 'team' thing. How they conduct their team and based on what. We are all applicants and we are same.

Same priority but the approval time is different, get what I mean?

2009 aug 13 i just called diac . I got co allocated but prelinany review.it will take 3 to 4 weeks then after he contact me. Pls any one knows abt preliminary review what does that mean

I think maybe in the process of preparing/reviewing the application. Do you use Migration Agent?

Frklin u also call diac once . May be u already got co . Btw are u a online applicant or paper based?

I called diac once and actually email them as well, but they said as I am using Migration agent, all communication will be sent to Migration agent. Called the Mig. agent, they said this financial year almost finished, there is possibility of waiting another year! according to him. Am on 886 online applicant, group 5. Are you at the same priority group?

Once again I don't understand what they are doing on the back of the scene. Some applicants lodged before me already granted!

I've also invested all my daily expenses here for three years, what is the difference!?

Edited by Franklin

2009 aug 13 i just called diac . I got co allocated but prelinany review.it will take 3 to 4 weeks then after he contact me. Pls any one knows abt preliminary review what does that mean

What occupation do u have and is ur application through a migration agent ,I am 885 online 15/7/09 no CO yet.The preliminary checks are for HR country and possibly to check any experience if u have shown .

hi franklin....

can u belive that here on same thread few ppl like me who applied for 487 visa from northern inland region will never get co untill 1 lady named kim will not send form 1100 onbehalf of us. she don't know how many ppl's life she put on hold from last 3 yrs...

now what we suppose to do ???

been waiting for our visa from last 3 yrs and end of the 3 yrs of time jst got us a big limbo...

life is on hold here ...don't know what to do now ?

my consultat said that lady never rply of any mail any call...i am trying from last 2 weeks...no result...

Edited by dashman