New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leoj76

hi there!!!!

its very quiet those days!! how is everyone going? i know theres no news to share!!!! just wanted to hey!!!!! we still here and waiting....

does anyone hear something from somewhere???

Guest garynhelen

Hi, I got this little bit of info from a cat. 4 thread. I found it hopeful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garynhelen

As a cat 5, I am too keen to know how accurate this info is, because it could indicate they may start processing us early next year! Which would be awesome :)

Reply;

I think that they will start Cat 5 next year, I spoke to my agent yesterday to ask about my application and its status the reply I got was that " Diac they expect to have cleared cat 4 by December and start on cat 5 in December so you should have your visa before Christmas" also if you look at the front page their aren't as nearly as much applicants on this cat as previous times before so it shouldn't take them as long to clear.

Tania

Guest leoj76

aand read somewhere that diac will not take any application from jan 2012 to july 2012 . they will completely close the immigration for all category visas .....

dont remember what was the reason but....

but i think too that we might get process by next year!

Guest indaussie

I think it's not 1 Jan 2012 to 1 July 2012 . They will not accept any offshore application from 1july 2012 to 1 Jan 2013. It's because of skill select model, which will come in effect on 1 July 2012 for offshore and 1 Jan 2013 for onshore .

I think it's not 1 Jan 2012 to 1 July 2012 . They will not accept any offshore application from 1july 2012 to 1 Jan 2013. It's because of skill select model, which will come in effect on 1 July 2012 for offshore and 1 Jan 2013 for onshore .

care to share the link of the source?

thanks

Guest garynhelen
All news about the category 5 are fake until we hear something from DIAC. All observations come to halt in case of category 5 applicants. Category 5 is a dumping bin of backlog applications. They are dumping us in this bin and finally they will crush this bin of backlog.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe this. I know you've had a long journey through this visa process, but I have to believe we will get processed at some point! They are still facing skill shortages, so will still need migrants from a wide range of backgrounds.

Try to keep positive.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe this. I know you've had a long journey through this visa process, but I have to believe we will get processed at some point! They are still facing skill shortages, so will still need migrants from a wide range of backgrounds.

Try to keep positive.

I had a same thinking like you till 2009 but now itsm hard to believe as thngs are never good for me atleast. Anyways, I still beleive that whatever you say should come true one day..

Guest zer0mike

Thinking positively and we all get our Cat 5 visa...

We have applied for the 475 visa (March 2010) , which in time turns into 857 visa?

Anyone know the processing time for the 857 once we have fulfilled all the requirements for 475?

Thanks.

p.s I got a good feeling about getting a CO at the very end of 2012, not sure why :)

Guest omparkash gill

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you from core of my heart for the membership. I have seen all the replies sent by your good-self in response of the people seek guidance from you,all the replies are remarkable. Please send me the following information:-

1.When parent visa subclass 103 will be granted to the parent whom queue date is 24.05.2006.

2. How many parent visa subclass 103 allocated in a program year up to 30.06.2008 and from 01.07.2008 onwards.

3.Is the list of parent visa subclass offshore and on shore together or seprate.

4.Is the list of parent visa subclass 103 and aged parent are together .

Thanking you,

Omparkash Gill

India

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you from core of my heart for the membership. I have seen all the replies sent by your good-self in response of the people seek guidance from you,all the replies are remarkable. Please send me the following information:-

1.When parent visa subclass 103 will be granted to the parent whom queue date is 24.05.2006.

2. How many parent visa subclass 103 allocated in a program year up to 30.06.2008 and from 01.07.2008 onwards.

3.Is the list of parent visa subclass offshore and on shore together or seprate.

4.Is the list of parent visa subclass 103 and aged parent are together .

Thanking you,

Omparkash Gill

India

Welcome to the forum Gill Sahib..

This is the wrong place to ask about parent visa... There are various seperate threads parent visa...

Guest omparkash gill

Dear Mr.Bajwaji,

Please tell me where the message should be sent for the information regarding parent visa subclass 103.I am a new member and please guide me properly.I am happy to see that the replies given by you and your other colleges are up to mark and the people are learning to much from your website.

I hope for proper guidance where should I send the message and also what meant by thread My best regards to all the team members.

I have not received any information from my e-mail sent on 30.08.2011,

Thanking you,

Omparkash Gill

Hi guys,

Good to know there is thread for Cat5 group. Just want to share a little bit, my application was lodged June 2009, 886, previously Cat4. I've asked migration agent couple days ago, from their point of view, if we are one of the 'some', the application will be processed by early next year? Since haven't been going back for long, considered to apply BVB and was told the maximum time of can last up to a year. AFAIK, it used to be of three months. Is this limited only to Cat5 group or they want all onshore applicants to stay out of the country? And how many of you interested in signing the petition? Any thought would be appreciated, thanks!!

Guest omparkash gill

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am thank full to you and your team for the membership from core of my heart. I have seen your all the replies in response of the applicants standing in row in all the categories of visas. Your guidance is very beneficial to the all the people of the world.After getting membership I have send some of the messages but not received the reply, hoping to receive the same in mean time as I know that there is to much messages with all of you.Please tell me how can I send the message. Which button of option should be clicked for sending message and ask questions regarding parent visas.

Generally the applicants in the queue since 2007 for parent visa subclass 103 when should they expect for the visa.

I have read in the replies that from 01.01.2008 the number of the parent visa subclass 103 has been increased from 700 to 1400 and in the program year 2011-20012 the places are 1400,its good news and we should be very grate full to the Government of Australia for this act of the kindness and hope the Government of Australia will make more and more increases in the same.

Please make the clarification for the program year 2010-2011 where the places in the parent visa subclass is 700 will the gap will be adjusted in the coming program years.

Once again thank you to all of you.

Yours Sincerly,

Omparkash Gill

Guest omparkash gill

Respected Bajwa Ji please tell me the thread where I can send message regrading parent visa (non-contributory).

With regards and hoping for early reply.

Yours Sincerly,

Omparkash Gill