New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Its depressing that there are only 4200 visas for offshore P5 Australian Sponsored but the only positive that I am sure is they won't be able to fill the complete State Sponsored 24650 which in turn could mean that they will allocate pending FS visas to fill in the gap left for SS quota. I am very much hopeful that by end of June 2013 90% of FS cases will be done.

DIAC is moving fast and they won't like the backlog to bother them for long :)

Yeah, hope you are right. The 4200 number is pathetic.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leoj76
Heya Aslwish1216.

I would strongly recommend that you do not post your Case Officer name here as it may work against you. If you catch my drift;

- Its a privacy issue.

- People may ring DIMIA asking for your CO.

Please remove these posts if you can and only use team number.

Good Luck :)

knowing how diac tricks category 5 applicant for so long...... i dont think they gonna process familly sponsored application next program year!!!

they will continue to say.. it about priority processing... u will to wait they clear all priority above us and come to us after!!!! Im sure for next year familly sponsored applicant will have a higher priority than us..... and 4200 places is very easy to fill up!!!!

Hi where u get the data of 1840 cases?is that from both g4 and g5? Onshore and off?

I can't see there being many cat4 family sponsored cases left. As of the 24th April there were only 1840 cases awaiting allocation and they are still processing the 885's and there must be many 175's offshore waiting.

I hope that when they do starting allocating family sponsored that they do this in date order as they have mentioned and start allocating some offshores.

Lodged 9th Jan 09

886 Hairdresser

CO 25TH March

Visa Granted 9th May

congrats Chitty

Its positive singh but bit weired that Diac update is only showing 22 Dec 08 as the dates for 886 when Chitty applied on 9th Jan. Also my friend whose app is finalisex on 30th April applied on 28Dec 886 cat and got CO allocated 23rd March.....

Dont know y Diac not revealing correct allocation dates???

Guest AsIwish1216

You GP sent the report directly to medibank w/o talking to you? My GP explained the result and asked me to send it myself...

Guest Guest31881

****** Just to confirm that you must not put your Case officers name on the forum, You can use initials and team numbers*********

Thanks folks

Hello People.

Can someone guide me on the medical results.

- I took medical examination for Migration last year in October.

- I have the receipt but the results are with my lawyer.

Q: Can case officer see results online if I provide him the receipt?

Thanks in advance.

Guest AsIwish1216
Hello People.

Can someone guide me on the medical results.

- I took medical examination for Migration last year in October.

- I have the receipt but the results are with my lawyer.

Q: Can case officer see results online if I provide him the receipt?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, just scan your receipt and email it to your CO

Guest Leo Nard
sending PM to all who are not visiting this thread anymore

can we all start counting how many we have 886 family sponsored left in category 5, so we can guess something in future guys. waitttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing since july 2009 if u can add me in the timeframe 886 family sponsored cook.

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

thanks kabayan and congrats for getting your CO. you're just a month ahead of my application. me too is an offshore applicant sponsored by SA. I hope you will get your visa soon. God Bless and wish you all the luck.

3jps

thanks kabayan and congrats for getting your CO. you're just a month ahead of my application. me too is an offshore applicant sponsored by SA. I hope you will get your visa soon. God Bless and wish you all the luck.

3jps

thanks kabayan... im actually eyeing on your application.... sooner you will get a CO... just wait a little bit moreeee ... just dont forget to update here...

can we all start counting how many we have 886 family sponsored left in category 5, so we can guess something in future guys. waitttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing since july 2009 if u can add me in the timeframe 886 family sponsored cook.

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

whats the date of your lodgment?

There are 4200 Visas allocated in the next financial year for FS cases. Can anybody give their opinions if we gonna get it in 176 and 475 sub classes? For 175 am pretty sure everyone gonna get it since there are so many skilled independent visas.