New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Nice one!! Congratulations. How long did it take from the time your submitted your last document (medicals I understand?) and the actual grant? Thanks.

I haven't received any email , I attached all the documents before the CO was allocated including AFP, Indian Police Clerance and Medicals. !!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Suit007
I haven't received any email , I attached all the documents before the CO was allocated including AFP, Indian Police Clerance and Medicals. !!

No worries, thanks!

Is there really any point in starting this new thread, group 5 will never be processed, maybe its about time we all stop wishing for something that will never happen!

We will never get a visa nor get our money back!!

We have been:Randy-git:

Just out of curiosity, I visited the first page of this thread to see when it was started and found this interesting comment. Thank God we have come a long way since then and the disappointment has turned into celebration and the depression has turned into hope for many of us, Hope from July the wait is over quickly for the rest of us, esp the FS group. Good luck everyone and cheers!

You should expect to get CO during this week as they had already allocated CO till 27th June.good luck my friend

But one thing is I'm on Group 5 886, quote from immi website:

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored online[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]within 4 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]State or Territory Sponsored: All applications allocated

Family Sponsored: within 4 weeks of lodgement *[/TD]

[TD]State or Territory Sponsored: All applications allocated

Family Sponsored: 22 December 2008 *[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If your application is in Priority Group 1 or 3; or was lodged within one month of the dates listed in the table above for Priority Groups 4 or 5: you can proceed with health and character clearances ahead of your application being allocated. Applicants should not proceed for applications where a ‘*’ or ‘**’ applies. :em4600:

Don't know if we can rely on this info 100%.

Did you use migration agent or lodge application yourself king khan?

Edited by Franklin

After 3 and a half years we have been granted PR as well!

Congratulations to everyone who has been granted today and good luck to everyone else

Time to celebrate now :-)

Congratulations to you! Can I ask when did you lodge your application? Thanks.

Guest kevingarcha
After 3 and a half years we have been granted PR as well!

Congratulations to everyone who has been granted today and good luck to everyone else

Time to celebrate now :-)

congrats . very good news coming from last two days. hope everyone will have good news soon. whenever i hear something like this makes me feel very happy. enjoy now.

Guest Suit007
hey suit007,

have you submitted all the documents?

Yes mate, as previously mentioned my timeline is as follows:

Applied: Personnel Officer, GSM 885 onshore, 31 July 2009, Group 5, High Risk country

CO: 31 May 2012

All docs submitted (besides Medicals): 5 and 8 June 2012

Medicals: had appointment on 13 June 2012

I understand that they will upload my medical results online and will notify my CO so I won't have to send my CO anything via mail right?

When is your appointment with MHS?

Congrats. Enjoy

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.:ssign19:................Finally I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCE this morning .......!!!!Such an emotional moment.. Waited for 3 + Years !!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on this blog..Thanks God !!!

Such a Relief !!

OMG OMG OMG......

This is the day I was waiting for since last 5 years.

I GOT MY GRANT.......

I can not believe my eyes and ears.

this is absolutely gr8 news bajwa. all the best for the new life in oz land. but dont forget us also.congrats.

Guest kevingarcha

hi suit007,

medical done on 11 june 2012, i have sent all my other documents to my agent on 19 june 2012. may be he will send those documents to my case officer tonight. thats what i am hoping. i have sent my medical check invoice with my other documents to case officer. my team is same as yours team8. but i have not seen any changes on my medical checks when i check my online status. what about urs? is there any change in document check list or how we will know that case officer has got our medical results and documents?

Guest jilkfree1978
Just out of curiosity, I visited the first page of this thread to see when it was started and found this interesting comment. Thank God we have come a long way since then and the disappointment has turned into celebration and the depression has turned into hope for many of us, Hope from July the wait is over quickly for the rest of us, esp the FS group. Good luck everyone and cheers!

Hello, I posted that comment, yes we have come a long way from there, we recieved our visa recently, and will be moving to OZ in 4months!!

Guest Suit007

Same story here, kevingarcha.

The status of my medicals is still "requested". All other docs are with the "met" status. I also emailed my team the receipt on 13 June but there has been no update from them since. If I don't hear from my CO by Thursday morning (exactly 7 days since I first contacted her), I will email her again and ask to confirm that my medicals have been received.

And the system is down now btw haha :)

eHealth is currently unavailable

Panel clinics have been notified of this issue. Our technicians are working to resolve the technical problem with eHealth. Panel clinics will be notified when the eHealth system is restored, and this website will also be updated accordingly.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Guest kevingarcha

hi suit007,

yeah i know they have problem with ehealth and afp have their own problems. god knows whats happening. its okay let me know when u will talk to case officer and give me any update on ur case. becoz i am following ur case, 1. we have same application date 31/07/2009, 2. case officer from same team, 3. our medical check up date is almost near. so hope for the best. best of luck to u for early grant.

Hello, I posted that comment, yes we have come a long way from there, we recieved our visa recently, and will be moving to OZ in 4months!!

It really is nice that the bad times for you has passed and happy times are ahead! good luck and hope the same for the rest of us!

Guest dha007

please update my time line

Subclass 885

application date: 7/7/2009

CO allocated: 21/05/2012

document submitted: 18/06/2012 ( Medical, AFP & My employment evidence)

visa grant: waiting

please update my time line

Subclass 885

application date: 7/7/2009

CO allocated: 21/05/2012

document submitted: 18/06/2012 ( Medical, AFP & My employment evidence)

visa grant: waiting

Whats your occupaton and did you lodge on experiance or IELTS basis???