cervical smear results!

judyq

One for the ladies.Just in case anyone doesn't know you are required to take a copy of your latest smear test result with you to the visa medicals. Just found out as have been asked to do medicals so now have a mad rush trying to organise a copy and not sure if it's recent enough!

Hope this helps somebody!

Guest guest37336
One for the ladies.Just in case anyone doesn't know you are required to take a copy of your latest smear test result with you to the visa medicals. Just found out as have been asked to do medicals so now have a mad rush trying to organise a copy and not sure if it's recent enough!

Hi Judy.

Not a lady, but great advice, may stop some of the worry that goes hand in hand with the medicals matey.:yes:

Cheers Tony.

i did .. but i don't think it was neccesary , maybe ring and ask the doctors your going to and ask what you would be advised to bring .. we took everything regarding notes from a prior operation i had as well i got copies of the notes from my hospital that id had the op with , i paid for the copys i even took our eye exam papers .. if in doubt take it i say :)

Guest hrimmer3011

Hi, we had our medicals last week - I was not ask anything about smear tests, they did not ask when my last one was or even bring up the subject!! So i think it is done on which panel doctor your attend!

Like Jackboots I brought copies of anything medically related to our medical, the panel doctor said 'No need' when I'd asked if he wanted to check them. So I guess it really does depend on the individual panel doctor?

But, it sure wouldn't hurt to bring them along 'Just Incase'!

Hi there - we had our meds in Maidenhead and didn't need to do this.

Guest lillybeech

hi I had my medicals done in manchester, it wasn't even mentioned.

Whilst on the subject,, also be aware that once you are here the Drs require you go for a smear every 2 years. They are quite on the ball about it ,if you are over due and havent responded to the Dr's letter, you get a letter from the Cervical Smear Register telling you to go.

Cal x

Thank you for that. Given me the kick up the bum to get it done