and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Core

subclass 175 , prority 4 to priority 3 after july changes

Guest Core

Dear ALL,

Today called immi , checked with staff, those priority 4 to priority 3 will be done with effect today..extra info he said , those can expect case-officer soon... i asked soon is when ? he laughed and replied may be 3months..

Good luck and Good hope for everyone..

Today marks my 1001days of waiting

TRA- May 2007, Application - oct 2008, Subclass 175 / fitter/ waiting for Co..

Dear ALL,

Today called immi , checked with staff, those priority 4 to priority 3 will be done with effect today..extra info he said , those can expect case-officer soon... i asked soon is when ? he laughed and replied may be 3months..

Good luck and Good hope for everyone..

Today marks my 1001days of waiting

TRA- May 2007, Application - oct 2008, Subclass 175 / fitter/ waiting for Co..

hi Core, that means priority group changes will not effect to the visa processing time?:sad:

Samk6

Applied FEB-2011- 475( Family Sponsor)>>>Received 18th Of March Letter>>>Medi Finalized MAY-2011>>>New Category 04(Old 03)>>>CO-SEP-2011>>Visa Granted-OCT-2011.

Guest Core
hi Core, that means priority group changes will not effect to the visa processing time?:sad:

Samk6

Sam really im not aware of the changes, just i read that, unless i would have asked the immi staff...Diac is gonna make many people crazy due to their crazy changes..i have no word to say...lets wait for good hope..

Sam really im not aware of the changes, just i read that, unless i would have asked the immi staff...Diac is gonna make many people crazy due to their crazy changes..i have no word to say...lets wait for good hope..

Thanx core.... Actually,We are helpless............... :sad:

Applied FEB-2011- 475( Family Sponsor)>>>Received 18th Of March Letter>>>Medi Finalized MAY-2011>>>New Category 04(Old 03)>>>CO-SEP-2011>>Visa Granted-OCT-2011.