Wish me luck

Guest jackie Macdonald

Guest jackie Macdonald

Well. flights booked now and it's about 6 weeks until I venture back to Perth. Hubby has been there since the beginning of March and eager for the rest of the family to finally join him as the kids and myself are too!!

It's been a huge roller coaster and I'd be lying if I didn't say I am a little apprehensive after a few bad wobbles along the way, but now I'm ready and got my positive head well and truly on!!

Feeling nervous, but hey I'm excited too!!

3rd time lucky..... Ahem!! like I say wish me luck!!

J xx:smile:

Well. flights booked now and it's about 6 weeks until I venture back to Perth. Hubby has been there since the beginning of March and eager for the rest of the family to finally join him as the kids and myself are too!!

It's been a huge roller coaster and I'd be lying if I didn't say I am a little apprehensive after a few bad wobbles along the way, but now I'm ready and got my positive head well and truly on!!

Feeling nervous, but hey I'm excited too!!

3rd time lucky..... Ahem!! like I say wish me luck!!

J xx:smile:

Good luck Jackie - it sure is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride! Hopefully it's all worth it in the end! :biggrin:

Guest jackie Macdonald
Good luck! (where is the fingers crossed icon when you need him?!) have a :hug: anyway, it will be fine.

In my suitcase Quoll !!

XX:eek: