Harpersgirl

Pub in the hills?

Can anyone tell me what the pub out toward the hills is called that they have a first Sunday of the month jamming session at?

Swear I saw something on a thread a few months ago but can't find it now for the life of me!

Not a lot to go on I know but I have faith in you knowledgeable people...:notworthy:

Angie.... a work in progress!

Guest Jadeanna

If it's the Jarrahdale Tavern, my Aunty Joan Peyton and her husband Philip are the owner. Her maiden name is Riley and she has a sign in the bar saying Riley's Irish Bar.

If you pop in tell her that her niece Caroline say's hello LOL and I'll hopefully see them soon.

Guest Spindrifter
If it's the Jarrahdale Tavern, my Aunty Joan Peyton and her husband Philip are the owner. Her maiden name is Riley and she has a sign in the bar saying Riley's Irish Bar.

If you pop in tell her that her niece Caroline say's hello LOL and I'll hopefully see them soon.

Was in there last week. Great pint of cider and an even better beef burger with great chips too. Pouring with rain and cold - but with the wood burner stoked up high - it was wonderful. Will certainly say hello to them next time we're in there.:spinny:

Cheers for the suggestions guys but it was the Elizabethan Village Pub I was looking for.

The Jarrahdale sounds lovely too Caroline :biggrin:

Angie.... a work in progress!