Here for a good time not a long time !!!

Guest flashcptlyr

Guest flashcptlyr

G'DAY( THAT'S WHAT ALL US AUSSIES SAY TO EXPLAIN THE STATE OF THE WEATHER AND TO SAY HELLO ALSO !!!) JUST A NEWBIE MYSELF; ONLY BEEN HERE 50 ODD YEARS; EMIGRATED TO OZ WHEN I WAS 2 YEARS OLD ( DIDN'T HAVE MUCH SAY IN THE MATTER)AND WENT BACK TO ENGLAND FOR A WORKING HOLIDAY AND STAYED 5 YEARS AND CAME BACK TO OZ WITH A WIFE AND 2 KIDS( INSTANT FAMILY) AND NOW SEEM MORE BRITISH THAN WHEN I LEFT.:biglaugh:I AM TOTALLY AUSSIE BUT IN THE SAME SENSE VERY GLAD TO BE BE BRITISH !!!WHAT CAN I SAY; I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN I WASN'T OLD AND DE"CRAP"ID AND HAD A JOB ! RULE BRITANNIA;BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES..:SLEEP: JUST SAYING HELLO!!REGARDS, GORDON ( GORDO)...

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Welcome to PIO buddy. Have you been drinking, your post sounds as though your buzzing on something. lol

whats your plans?

Guest flashcptlyr

I'm not working at the moment;waiting on knee replacement surgery ..Had a couple of glasses of red last night after a magnificent curry the missus served up and accidentally found your site whilst browsing..Will post again ;probably after a few more reds......Gordo...