Guest deedee2011

Medical issues

Guest deedee2011

Hi everyone.

Can anyone help me please. After waiting for a whole week for my medical results, they came out today and l was told that everything was fine except the HIV blood results came back inconclusive. Am loosing my mind, they have asked me to go back in and get give another blood sample. Has anyone been through this and what does it mean to get an inconclusive blood result?

Guest mdeejacks
Hi everyone.

Can anyone help me please. After waiting for a whole week for my medical results, they came out today and l was told that everything was fine except the HIV blood results came back inconclusive. Am loosing my mind, they have asked me to go back in and get give another blood sample. Has anyone been through this and what does it mean to get an inconclusive blood result?

sorry I cant say for certain but if it was me I would need to talk to my GP to see if they can shed any light on it as it may be common for this to happen.

good luck with it

hope it will settle your worries

jack

Gosh, poor you. Just looked online and there are, however, quite a few circumstances that would cause an inconclusive result that are harmless, so please don't panic

Chris (29) & Sarah (28) - IELTS March 10. Skills Assessed April'10. SS rec'd April'11. Cat 2 176 lodged May'11, CO June'11, granted 25/07/11

THis happened to me. They dont do a full HIV test it is just a screening. If you have had an infection then it would come back inconclusive. I know its easier said than done but dont worry. I went back on a friday for retest had results back by Wednesday everything was ok but then i knew they would be. You will be fine.

Guest deedee2011

Thank you everyone, l go back tomorrow to get repeat bloods.

Hi My Husband has been back today for a re test as his came back inconclusive, we are going out of our mind, how did you get on

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12