Arriving Bris/Gold Coast Early September

Doc 53

Hey John

That would be great can't believe you guys have unpacked already!!!!

We live down in Robina which will be about 20 mins from you guys. Happy to come up to yours or if you feel like exploring happy for you to come down this way.

Let us know what is best for you

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Louey,

Yep it sure is mad! We finally got unpacked today, is really good to now know where stuff is.

Where are you to Louey? Would you like to meet up with Annette, Arianne and me next week sometime? We are getting a hire car today (should get dropped off in a minute) and would like to give it a try!

Let me know.

We have also met up with Lindsey and Paul, They are really nice guys. They have been really busy! Job sorted, rental sorted kids in school, I must admit we have been really lazy!

John

Hi guys

Glad to hear you have settled in well. Can't believe how organised Lindsey and Paul are!! :biggrin: Which area and school did they go for? Any good? I know you have got my email Netty but not sure if you have Lindsey and Paul - it's carlaelliott23@hotmail.co.uk Probably best not to put your children's school details and area on the pubic forum. Looking forward to your updates :biggrin:

Carla

Hi great to hear from you, we arrived three days ago just getting over the jet lag so far so good though. You will have to give us a shout when you get here xnetty

Hiya

Still waiting to sell the house!!!! Boo! Hopefully be soon or we will have to rent it out.

Take care, and have fun - write soon with an update - you've got my email address.

Carla x

• 2 months later...
Guest welshspark

well we arived on the 8th been here nearly a week and loving it cant decide where to live yet cant seem to find a house we want, still looking at Helensvale pacific pines and maybe Arundel, does anybody know about Arundel, schools etc.

Hi Chris and Donna,

We have been here on the Gold coast for 12 weeks now. Most of the suburbs here are nice places to live. It depends on what your looking for really, we are in Benowa which is lovely, it's a quiet suburb but central to a lot of places and Broadbeach is only 15 mins drive away. Where are you staying at the moment, Ashmore palms? That's where we were before we moved. We had a manic first 2weeks and just drove around looking at areas and Schools. What age are your children? Mine are 3 and almost 5 years. Would you like to meet up with us sometime? Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Kind Regards,

Lyndsey

well we arived on the 8th been here nearly a week and loving it cant decide where to live yet cant seem to find a house we want, still looking at Helensvale pacific pines and maybe Arundel, does anybody know about Arundel, schools etc.

Hey, Welcome to the Gold coast, you will love it.:biggrin:

We live in Pimpama at the moment, north of the Goldcoast but are looking to buy in Arundel. It's central to everything and is a nice area. Not sure about schools, we're keeping our 2 at school in Pimpama cos it's a fab little school, so not investigated the schools. Helensvale is a nice area too. Have been put off Pac Pines. But generally all the Gold coast is nicebut Nerang apparantly is not a place to live and the schools in Nerang have lock down often.

Enjoy, if you have any questions just ask. We've been here since April and loving it. Kids are swimming now, playing AFL, we go to the beach alot, I've got a fab job as a nurse, so all's well.

Take care and enjoy. xx

Hey, Welcome to the Gold coast, you will love it.:biggrin:

We live in Pimpama at the moment, north of the Goldcoast but are looking to buy in Arundel. It's central to everything and is a nice area. Not sure about schools, we're keeping our 2 at school in Pimpama cos it's a fab little school, so not investigated the schools. Helensvale is a nice area too. Have been put off Pac Pines. But generally all the Gold coast is nicebut Nerang apparantly is not a place to live and the schools in Nerang have lock down often.

Enjoy, if you have any questions just ask. We've been here since April and loving it. Kids are swimming now, playing AFL, we go to the beach alot, I've got a fab job as a nurse, so all's well.

Take care and enjoy. xx

Hi Helen

Great to hear you are enjoying life there. What's Pimpama like? Is it far from Brisbane? Hope you don't mind me asking but what's making you move from there? I only ask as we were looking at that area or areas around it as it doesn't seem too far from Brisbane CBD. Is Arundle far? Any other areas you can suggest south of CBD would be greatfully appreciated please :biggrin: A

Thanks, Carla

Guest welshspark

Yes at last got a house well I say at last it has only been a week, but have now got 1 move in on the 23rd of Nov in pacific pines so happy.:biggrin:

Yes at last got a house well I say at last it has only been a week, but have now got 1 move in on the 23rd of Nov in pacific pines so happy.:biggrin:

Hi there - great to hear you have got somewhere to live. Pacific Pines is lovely, my Hubby's Auntie and Uncle Live there - we stayed there for 4 weeks last year. Have you got schools sorted yet?

Carla

Guest welshspark
Hi there - great to hear you have got somewhere to live. Pacific Pines is lovely, my Hubby's Auntie and Uncle Live there - we stayed there for 4 weeks last year. Have you got schools sorted yet?

Carla

Hi carla

we have arranged to go up to the school on monday looking at park lake at the min thats the closest to us any ideas what the school is like

chris & donna:biggrin: