Guest The Ropey HOFF

UK told by Europe to keep Somali's who are in jail on serious crimes.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

You couldn't make it up!!!!!!!

Apparently the UK is breaching their Human Rights.:yes:

2 test cases have gone to the European court of human rights and even though they are in prison for Robbery, Burglary, dealing in class A drugs and Threats to kill, the UK have been told they can't deport them.:mad:

There are another 214 Somali's also who were awaiting the outcome of this court case, some who have committed the most horrendous crimes and the UK government can't send them back either and i think to myself ............... Just how much does it take for us to say to Europe ................. ?

Please feel free to put in the last few words if you can, mine are unprintable.:arghh:

Guest Guest 47403

It makes a mockery of the UK it can be seen as a safe haven for anyone regardless of the what crimes they want to commit. I'm presuming these people were given asylum in the UK? I've no problem with that but they should have signed some form of document to say they relinquish all rights to asylum if they commit a crime.

I thought Cameron pledged to withdraw from the European human rights act?

Guest peacock

Just another sad chapter in the demise of a great country

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Its not just not being able to send back serious criminals who have committed serious crime here in the uk, we also are powerless to stop convicted murderers and rapists from coming here, can you imagine America, or Australia letting that happen? Its annoyed me that has.

I read this article and its sad, UK does not control its own laws these days, the master in Brussels is pulling the strings and not to the advantage of average Mr and Mrs Brit either.

I could go on and on about it but there is only one way to change it no Economic Community. I am sure other members of the Community feel just the same these days, having to bale out people who swan around getting bonuses for being at work on time etc etc and having a generally nice life at the expense of others.

One of the reasons I am so happy in Aus, we have problems too but at least we pull out own strings.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I just feel that as a country we are just giving up, a hundred and sixty thousand of Asylum cases were just written off a couple of weeks ago and it also said that another one hundred and odd thousand had just disappeared and they had no idea if they were still in the uk or not, its pretty much a shambles and we just seem to be a huge sponge soaking it all up and in the mean while theres no jobs for our kids, i can't believe the average working man in the uk, just sits back and takes it.

Guest lindamck

omg the world has gone completely mad or is just Britain............insane :mad:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
omg the world has gone completely mad or is just Britain............insane :mad:

You have got me thinking there ............... they congregate in their hundreds near Calais to get on any train, or lorry to get into the uk ........... why? are France doing something different than the uk? France is part of the EU just like us. Why do they try to get here at all cost?

I've heard a rumour that our nearest and dearest neighbours actually assist some of those poor souls in Calais to make it to good old Blighty. Well I guess it makes sense for them, then they don't have to deal with it.

Steve 47, Lisa 39, 2 Kids 16 + 11

PR VISA GRANTED July 09 , Validated Visa Nov 09. Living in Adelaide

2 test cases have gone to the European court of human rights and even though they are in prison for Robbery, Burglary, dealing in class A drugs and Threats to kill, the UK have been told they can't deport them.:mad:

There are another 214 Somali's also who were awaiting the outcome of this court case, some who have committed the most horrendous crimes and the UK government can't send them back either and i think to myself ............... Just how much does it take for us to say to Europe ................. ?

Please feel free to put in the last few words if you can, mine are unprintable.:arghh:

frankly i think it's a conspiracy to get people to eventually vote for a nationalistic government

whats worse a country run by the bnp or run by muslims?

i bet most brits would say the bnp

Guest The Ropey HOFF
frankly i think it's a conspiracy to get people to eventually vote for a nationalistic government

whats worse a country run by the bnp or run by muslims?

i bet most brits would say the bnp

The BNP are in decline thank the lord and the mainstream parties are out of touch, Muslims running the country ............ who knows, but it won't be in my lifetime, but could they do any worse than this shower and the last Labour government, neither listen to the people.

Guest lindamck

time to get out of Europe and for common sense to prevail, safety for law abiding citizens must come first, sadly it doesn't. Crime and reward, not crime and punishment thats the draw for the illegals. Heres hoping Aus does things differently.

time to get out of Europe and for common sense to prevail, safety for law abiding citizens must come first, sadly it doesn't. Crime and reward, not crime and punishment thats the draw for the illegals. Heres hoping Aus does things differently.

Horrible racist knuckle draggers.

Dontcher just love 'em!:err:

"An inspirational leader...exceptionally enthusiastic, committed and motivated" OFSTED 2014.

Don't worry it's the same here in Australia,this week 3 days on the trot there has been houses in Melbourne and Sydney riddled with bullets,Middle eastern gangs rule,they do as they please,gang rapes,protection rackets,the corupt police do very little.The Gold Coast armed hold ups are the norm,just about everyday someone is beaten up,glassed,stabbed or murdered.Pensioners at the Gold coast have given up on police help,they are arming themselves,as they are liveing in fear of gangs of kids as young as 13.Robberies all the timeThe police there are being investigated,for drugs ,bribes,the works.This rubbish about Australia being the 2nd best place to live in the world.Means for Gangs,con men, rip off merchants,and all criminals.In fact some nut said that whatever crime a Australian commits,he/she should do no more than 5 years in jail.We have here for 26 years and would never dream of going out at night,even to walk the dog.If we could sell our house we would be back to the UK ASAP.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Don't worry it's the same here in Australia,this week 3 days on the trot there has been houses in Melbourne and Sydney riddled with bullets,Middle eastern gangs rule,they do as they please,gang rapes,protection rackets,the corupt police do very little.The Gold Coast armed hold ups are the norm,just about everyday someone is beaten up,glassed,stabbed or murdered.Pensioners at the Gold coast have given up on police help,they are arming themselves,as they are liveing in fear of gangs of kids as young as 13.Robberies all the timeThe police there are being investigated,for drugs ,bribes,the works.This rubbish about Australia being the 2nd best place to live in the world.Means for Gangs,con men, rip off merchants,and all criminals.In fact some nut said that whatever crime a Australian commits,he/she should do no more than 5 years in jail.We have here for 26 years and would never dream of going out at night,even to walk the dog.If we could sell our house we would be back to the UK ASAP.

Crimes very similar in both countries we have nearly a thousand murders here in the uk every year now, there were 29 youths stabbed to death in London alone one year, the only difference i see is that Australia will if they can send none born Australians back to the country they came from, if they commit a serious crime and end up in jail, theres been quite a few cases recently, but here in the uk, we can't get rid of them, because Europe tells us what to do.

Australia was voted the second best place to live in the world, i agree it isn't, to me its the best place.:wink:

Guest Cathwotherspoon

Shocked to hear of the problems in the Gold Coast - probably because we are in UK don't hear about the everyday 'bad things' that happen. Have been following Crimewatch on TV and when they have the 'do you know/have you seen this person' a big majority seem to be foreigners. Also on UK Border Force you can see the frustration of these officers who arrest illegals and because they have no passport/paperwork they have to let them go. Britain needs to toughen up and stop being a dumping ground for 'undesirables'. Other countries would not be so soft on criminals/illegals, and also I think its time we stood up to Brussels. Would it be a good idea to pull out of the EU I wonder? Great Britain sadly is no longer Great.