Singapore transit hotel?

fluxsta

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could offer their experience of the transit hotels at Singapore airport? i am trying to book it on their website as the rooms are offered on a 6 hourly basis (13 hour layover we have) and it won't let me select the times we need, only an overnight stay? Anyone stayed there in transit or anything you could offer us about how you booked with them as their website doesn't appear to be very functional?

:chatterbox:

IHi Fluxta

I generally book for 6 hrs which is enough for me.

Are you booking for 12 hrs?

Susie x

I am using http://www.harilelahospitality.com/transit_hotel_reservation.html

Hiya, yes we were looking at booking for maybe 8-10 hours? i am a little confused by the 'occupancy' part of the room schedule though? We are 2 x adults, 18 month old twins and a 4 year old? Not sure how to work out the pirce. money is soooo tight with this move you wouldn't believe! LOL!

Guest siamsusie

You should be able to block book for the 6 hours then • Extension Per Hour (After 1 Block) SGD$ 15.30 nett

Have you tried inserting Triple Occupancy .. i double bed and 1 single bed and inserting 3 children in the box? and topping and tailing.

Also here is the Singapore Airlines link I did the other dayhttp://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/117647-singapore-airlines-changi-airport-singapore.html

There is enough to do with the kiddies , swimming will wear them out, I will research it further but I have a feeling that the swimming pool is free if a guest of the hotel.

Susie x

Guest siamsusie

Fluxsta.. just found this..

Current Room Rates

Room rates for 6 hour block of time in Singapore Dollars including taxes.

Standard Room

Single occupancy SGD 68.27

Twin occupancy SGD 76.51

Triple occupancy SGD 96.51

Extension Per hour SGD 15.30

Additional Person SGD 22.36

So hopefully they will charge you a small amount extra for the wee ones

Guest siamsusie

According to Changi Airport's website, if you book a transit hotel room you also get free use of the swimming pool.

Swimming Pool

Enjoy the relaxing ambience of the Balinese-themed swimming pool and poolside area operated by Harilela Hospitality Pte Ltd. Passengers staying at the Ambassador Transit Hotel may use the pool and jacuzzi for free. Otherwise, a small fee of $13.91 is charged to non-residents for the use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi, including the use of the shower facilities, a towel and a complimentary non-alcoholic drink from the bar. The swimming pool is located at:

Terminal 1

• Near Transit Hotel at Departure Transit Lounge East, Level 3