and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gavinsaunders

how long after medicals

Guest Gavinsaunders

I recently completed my medicals in australia for an offshore application 175 as requested by my caseofficer. I completed my medicals on 22 of june, but it still says on the immi website 'requested' does anyone know how long it takes for them to update this status to recieved, met, or reffered????? The wait is killing me!!!

Guest hrimmer3011
I recently completed my medicals in australia for an offshore application 175 as requested by my caseofficer. I completed my medicals on 22 of june, but it still says on the immi website 'requested' does anyone know how long it takes for them to update this status to recieved, met, or reffered????? The wait is killing me!!!

Hi, did you use e-health? Sometimes it also depends on your c/o how quick they are, we had ours on 24th June, 8 of us, they were all showing as received on the 25th June and 3 of the 8 are showing as finalized on the 27th June, so as it is always, depends on your c/o, some don't update the system at all until visa grant stage!! As said 3 of ours all ok but the other 5 still showing as received so with everything to do with the visa process...its a long frustrating waiting game!!!! :arghh:

Guest Gavinsaunders
Hi, did you use e-health? Sometimes it also depends on your c/o how quick they are, we had ours on 24th June, 8 of us, they were all showing as received on the 25th June and 3 of the 8 are showing as finalized on the 27th June, so as it is always, depends on your c/o, some don't update the system at all until visa grant stage!! As said 3 of ours all ok but the other 5 still showing as received so with everything to do with the visa process...its a long frustrating waiting game!!!! :arghh:

Thanks, ehealth? Im not too sure, because I done the medical in ozz they said that the computers are linked with immigration so they would be available the next day..... also they gave me a sealed envelope saying 'do not open'....... They said immigration rarely asks for the xray films and so on, so basically told me to hold on to it unless requested.. Hopefully get some feedback soon, getting really anxious!!! Good luck to u also, nearly there!!! :spinny: