Anyone going NOT State Sponsored?

Guest TH82

Hi everyone

We lodged our Independent Skilled on 7th June. The vast majority of applicants seem to be State Sponsored with their applications being dealt with very quickly, was just wondering if there many other Independent applicants around who we would be able to go through the process with and compare timelines etc?

Hi

I got state sponsorship from SA as a backup plan in case my occuption came off the SOL. Didn't have enough points under a 175 under the old points test. The occuption has stayed on the new SOL, so I'm going for a 175 visa instead as we want to move to Melbourne and not Adelaide. Just waiting now until Friday 1st July when I'll have 75 points and put my 175 application in.

Hi TH82,

All Independent 175 applications are classed a cat 3 processing and there is a thread "Category 3 - where are you now" that has all the 175 people in it which you will find useful for timelines etc...

Cheers

Hi TH82,

All Independent 175 applications are classed a cat 3 processing and there is a thread "Category 3 - where are you now" that has all the 175 people in it which you will find useful for timelines etc...

Cheers

Thanks Foxy will check it out x