Coal Mining career opportunities in Australia

Guest CoalMiningCareers

Guest CoalMiningCareers

I currently recruiting on behalf of a leading underground coal mining company is recruiting experienced fitters, electricians, deputies and operators in Mackay/ Bowen Basin .They are currently offering 112k + super 5on/4 off, long term secure work and transport to and from site.

So if you or any body you know has 12 months experience in the underground coal mining industry either in the UK or AUS, Please let me know.

We offer 457 visa and relocation assistance.

My OH has many years experience in both tracked & wheeled machines Liebherr, Cat, DMag, Komatsu etc. He is also a yard team leader/supervisor in a working dock co-ordinating ships, trains & trucks for plant/factory.

Unfortunatly no mining experience however is very keen to get into this line of work.

We are currently in the UK.

Would it be worth applying??

Regards

Guest JamesP

To whom it may concern,

my name is James Pretty, and i am currently in Australia on a 417 WHV. I have 4 years experience operating various loading shovel and telehandler machinery, and have worked in port and yard environments. I have experience with working with coal. Do you have any contact details so i could forward my Cv to you please? Otherwise PM me. Thanks for your time

James

Guest wildrose85

My partner is very interested, could you let us know details to where we could send his CV please?

Regards,

Sheridan

Guest guest30038

I suggest that you all attempt to contact the OP via pm if you haven't done so already. My experience of recruiters, even though they may recruit openly in a forum, is that they only converse further "privately".

good luck to you all

kev

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vegas2001

I currently recruiting on behalf of a leading underground coal mining company is recruiting experienced fitters, electricians, deputies and operators in Mackay/ Bowen Basin .They are currently offering 112k + super 5on/4 off, long term secure work and transport to and from site.

So if you or any body you know has 12 months experience in the underground coal mining industry either in the UK or AUS, Please let me know.

iHAVE 12 YRS MINING EXPERIENCE AND AM VERY INTRESTED WHO DO I CONTACT TO TAKE THINGS FUTHER

Guest DAVIDAFRASER

hi im an electrician and have been since 2001,currently running my own buisness for the last 2 years,in the process of getting all paperwork ready though my migrayion agent,i would like to get into the mining sector in australia

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dobclai

My OH half has 17 years of underground coal mining experience and we are currently waiting for our visas for permanent residency for Darwin. Any further information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest avrilobrien

i have no experience in minning but i have over 10yrs construction experience scaffolding, labouring, driving machinery etc i am very hard working and dedicated a very quick learner over time and deadlines are no problem im very interested

• 1 month later...

Dear advertiser please contact me if you still require fitter (general) SOL 3232111 regards Shaun stbrides21'YAHOO.CO.UK

Guest shugster37

Hi There,

Are you only seeking personnel for the QLD area, as I have my WA 176 and will be heading to AUS in the next month or 2. I am an experienced electrician (19 years) with no mining experience, but very interested in getting involved in this field of work, had my COMPEX ticket in the UK and have had work experience with working on electrical installations in a explosive atmoshpere.

Hi there,

I am a graduate civil engineer from overseas with no mining experience,but willing to go in mining industry.If you are interested in,please send me PM

Hi

My husband is a qualified Carpenter, Welder and Fireman. We are migrating in 2012 between March and May to Perth WA. Although he has not worked in mines before he has confined spaces and health and saftey qualifications etc as well has his Heavy goods licence and digger and dumper tickets. He is willing to do FIFO work, if you have any vacancies which may suit him could you please pm me.

Thanks

Sinead

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uberbuild

Hi

Can anyone say if there are any minies willing to take on . I have no experience in mining. Joiner by trade. Ran own business doing bathroom fitting and loft convertions. Employed up to three members of staff,and seven sub-contractors.Looking for a 457 visa sponsor.

Guest uberbuild

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time in reading this email and any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I do realise you are looking for people with experience. So sorry to trouble, just looking for a break.

My aim is to work on heavy rigged machines and to learn engine specialization. A apprentice / traineship position would be a dream come true. Any help in this regard would be gratefully received.

I have given a brief description of my background and attached my CV.

I’m a very punctual professional worker who is looking for permant residency in Australia. Willing to start at the bottom sweeping the floor making the tea!! I know I am asking a great deal but in return you would have a dedicated loyal employee.

Just need that chance to retrain and develop new skills with a company that encourages carer progression .

I’m a 35 year old family man with a wife and 2 daughters aged 5 and 4. I have a full UK

driving licence and would like to relocate to Australia, very flexible on location. Can move immediately.

Although I have no experience of Heavy equipment fitting my skills are wide and accomplished.

I am very keen to work for your company because of your reputation for

opportunities for career development.

For the last 20 years I have been running my own business and have enjoyed

the challenge. (been self – employed since leaving school @ fifteen 1992) I’ve had a varied role and had to demonstrate excellent

communications skills and customer service. I have been able to strengthen

my abilities and have excelled in creating new business opportunities. I can

build desire within potential clients were I am a skilled negotiator and will be

driven by success.

My expertise is Business man .Direct sales, IT, Accountancy administration. I have been a joiner, plumber, tiller and also have

done basic electrics. (good with my hands and brain)

I am willing to be train in Australia to work as a apprentice from the ground up and relocate my

family; I would therefore need a 457-visa sponsor. Or ideally a employers help to attain permanent residency.

I’m currently looking how to attain the following in the UK however if an opportunity arose within

your company to train I am available:

of Heavy rigid (HR) fitter

o First aid certificate;

o MARCSTA accreditation;

o Pre-employment medical.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application and I look forward to

hearing from you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Wesley

• 3 weeks later...

hi i am an experienced loader operator from the uk that is currently working in africa on an iron ore mine,me and my family are wanting to emigrate to australia and i want to further my career in the mining industry can you help?thanks,julian jns@live.co.uk