Sign in to follow this  
Guest KrazyCroc

Australian Resident Sub class differences?

Guest KrazyCroc

Hi Guys!

Just wondering if there`s any particular differences between each and every different sub classes of Australian permanent resident? I am currently holding a CLASS BW Resident, Sub Class 857 ( RSMS ). Any responses and answers are appreciated!!

Cheers

Guest siamsusie

Hi KrazyCroc,

I cant answer your questions but hopefully someone will be along shortly to do so.

Good luck

Susie x

I'm 99% certain (and a 100% ignorant!) - that once granted - PR is PR and that the only difference betwen the subclasses are the hoops you need to jump through to obtain the visa.

Guest KrazyCroc
I'm 99% certain (and a 100% ignorant!) - that once granted - PR is PR and that the only difference betwen the subclasses are the hoops you need to jump through to obtain the visa.

Thanks For the reply Peach. Much appreciated! So there are no differences especially in benefits of being an Australian PR? such as Medicare, Bonuses, or any whatsoever Australian PR`s are eligible for from government? Thanks b4! Cheers

The only exception I am aware of is for child and permanent partner visas - where the applicant can become immediately elligible for benefits. To my knowledge, everything else is the same across the board.