ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bourbonjack

457 visa being finalised!!!!

Guest bourbonjack

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share my good news with you all....had an email yesterday from my agent and my 457 is now being finalised, so our dream is well and truly becoming reality!!

Got my job offer back in March, lodged visa 2 1/2 weeks ago, so not bad going!!!!

Thanks

Steve.

Guest guest36187

Congratulations x x x

Fantastic news! We are still waiting for employer to do their bit, but hopefully lodge this week. Fingers crossed, removals on 1st August, flight booked for 10th August!!

;-)

Arrived 10th August....loving it

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

Guest diesel72

Hi Steve

Best wishes for August 10th! Saw your other post, just wondering what agent you used to organise your 457?

Hi Steve

Best wishes for August 10th! Saw your other post, just wondering what agent you used to organise your 457?

PM me for details about agent, if your mail was directed at me? Thought it was at mine as only one that says 10th August

thanks

:biggrin:

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

Ahhhh....my bad (as the kids say) I see 'Steve' at the top. Think you may have got our posts mixed up

Guest diesel72

Hi Fluxsta

Realised after I sent the response about Aug 10 it was you going over to Brisbane not Steve. Yes if you have details of the agent you dealt with your 457, it will be greatly appreciated.