Nurse phone Interview!

Malkitek

No worries just too hard to re type on my iPhone!

When are you planning to get over? Would be lovely to know someone, even a wee bit! :biggrin:

Gill x

We originally wanted to move in Sept but having no luck at all with the house :frown: not one sole viewer!!! didnt want to apply for jobs until house sold, hopefully AHPRA wont be too long either. Will probally give it until Feb as need to validate visa by April, if no look will probally have to look at remortgaging and renting out. I like the look of Noaralunga hospital but been told its hard to get into. Never been to SA so a little hard to plan where to live and work as dont know the distances. Are you on Poms in Adelaide as i spend most of my time on there now. Your a little to far for a face to face chat, although my son is in Edinburgh today on a train trip.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa

Yes am on pols in adelaide, same username.

We're thinking we'll be living in the south too, but have only spent four days total in Adelaide so can't really decide till we get there! So hope eventually to get job further down that way but hope already having an Aussie job might help after about a year to get a job nearer. I fancied noarlunga too, but has never seen any jobs advertised there!

Gill x

Massive congratulations!! Bet you are over the moon. When you finishing up here?

Donna xx

Hi Donna,

I'm a lady of leisure from last week. Have just moved out of our flat today and am at my parents.

Will arrive Adelaide on 11th and start on 22nd so not too bad! ( leaving hubbie to arrange everything I hope, seeing as I did all the organising this side!)

Am glad to get job, hope it will help with long term rental and stop us haemorrhaging too much money!

Gill x

Guest robnnic
Oh good luck! Let me know how you get on!

You'll be just down the road from me!

Gill x

Interview went well (i think:embarrassed:) i spent days practicing and they didn't ask me any 'interview' questions. They started off asking if we use the same ventilators as them (we dont) and went on to talk about my experience and the care and infants i look after....they asked for references so i take this to be positive...but we shall wait and see:arghh:. It sounds a fab unit and would love to work there.

Where are you looking to live? we are looking for south at the min....would be good to have alliances!

.x.x.

Interview went well (i think:embarrassed:) i spent days practicing and they didn't ask me any 'interview' questions. They started off asking if we use the same ventilators as them (we dont) and went on to talk about my experience and the care and infants i look after....they asked for references so i take this to be positive...but we shall wait and see:arghh:. It sounds a fab unit and would love to work there.

Where are you looking to live? we are looking for south at the min....would be good to have alliances!

.x.x.

Hi

That sounds good!

We have a holiday home booked for three weeks in Port Noarlunga. We have been looking online at loads of suburbs, all south, but will have a good look at loads of places when we arrive. Fancy being near a beach, but also don't want to be too isolated for first year really. Price will be main factor, hard to know how much to spend on rent!

Keep me up to date

Gill x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jacqui70

Thanks for all your posts re questions for interviews. I have an interview tommorow morning 7am for South eastern hospital in Melbourne.

fingers crossed..

Jacqui