You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

baz6679

Visa granted!! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

I stayed up until 1 am last night and called DIAC despite agent advising not to!

After 15 mins on hold got speaking to a lovely lady. I told her i was in limbo as I had an offer on the house and needed to know when visas would be granted.She advised she seen everything was finalised so she advised she would get in touch with my case officer.

Lo and behold my agent called me this morning to say the visa has been granted:biggrin:

i stayed up until 1 am last night and called diac despite agent advising not to!

After 15 mins on hold got speaking to a lovely lady. I told her i was in limbo as i had an offer on the house and needed to know when visas would be granted.she advised she seen everything was finalised so she advised she would get in touch with my case officer.

Lo and behold my agent called me this morning to say the visa has been granted:biggrin:

congratualtions

Guest Amelie

Congratulations!! Well done...that's great news...and you've sold your house - brilliant!

Guest scubabud

CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE LIFE IN OZ xxx

Congratulations.... Things always started moving when we got in touch with DIAC!

SS 2/5/11, 176 Visa lodged 2/5/11, CO 24/5/11, Medicals 9/6/11, Our Meds Finalised 17/6/11, Kids Meds Finalised 18/6/11 Visa Grant 20/6/11... wooooo hoooooo!!! :v_SPIN:

I stayed up until 1 am last night and called DIAC despite agent advising not to!

After 15 mins on hold got speaking to a lovely lady. I told her i was in limbo as I had an offer on the house and needed to know when visas would be granted.She advised she seen everything was finalised so she advised she would get in touch with my case officer.

Thats great news!! Definitely worth calling and chasing them it seems.

PS: can you please update the spreadsheet incase you have not done so far.

It gives hopes and estimates on waiting times month by month for people who are still in the queue ;-)

Congrats once again!

885 applied : March 2010 | ACS Reassessment applied : 28 Apr2011 | ACS Approved :26 July 2011 :smile: | Cat. 4 - 16 Aug 2011 |Meds and AFP Re-Done: 23rd Sept 2011 | Medicals and AFp received and confirmed: 5th Oct 2011 | CO -24-10-2011 GRANT: 25/10/2011

Great news. Congratulations

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

gccongratulations17.gif

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.