ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harry A

How Long do I have to Wait?

Guest Harry A

Hi guys,

Got requested meds in the beginning of Feb, but was unable to do them as the wife was 6 months pregnant. So i informed my CO and she said that was fine to have them done after the baby was born.

Baby was born at the end of April, got birth certificate and passport done fairly quickly and got meds booked for the 1st June, during this time i asked the CO to add the newborn to the application and on e-health system.

We done the meds for the whole family but the baby wasnt on the e-health system and the rest of the family were, so the medical center had to send the medical report off manually with a std form 26.

I've checked the tracking number with DHL and the documents have arrived in Sydney on the 14th June!

Sooooooooooo how much longer do i have to wait for these to be received as its still showing Meds outstanding on the my online application and all ours are FINALISED!:huh:

Or can i email anyone to check progress on the babys medical report?

Just very anxious as i know i'm very close to that golden ticket!:wideeyed:

Sorry for the life history!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Best of luck buddy ........ i'm sure you will hear soon, from what i recall .......... after the meds and police checks we only waited a few weeks, all the best.

Guest Harry A

Thanks mate, just goes to show how quick e-health is compared to sending it by courier!:cute: