register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest luwero

Social worker

Guest luwero

Am a Ugandan currently in South Africa but my aim is to work as asocial worker but am short of ideas how to get there especially i have done some research that Australia and NZ they need social workers please help with ideas i will be great full. mostly especially those agencies that can foot for my travel expenses

Am a Ugandan currently in South Africa but my aim is to work as asocial worker but am short of ideas how to get there especially i have done some research that Australia and NZ they need social workers please help with ideas i will be great full. mostly especially those agencies that can foot for my travel expenses

Are you a qualified Social worker? If you have a degree, and 2 years work experience since qualifying you are more likely to be sponsored by an agency needing social workers in Oz!

Aymie :wub:

Guest luwero

Thanks for the response sir, hope am not asking for too much but is it possible avail me with some ideas how to go about it, for the experience i do have .

Thanks alot have a blessed day

Lydia

Thanks for the response sir, hope am not asking for too much but is it possible avail me with some ideas how to go about it, for the experience i do have .

Thanks alot have a blessed day

Lydia

If you have a social work degree REED are often looking for social workers. Put REED into google and get in touch with them.

Aymie

Aymie :wub:

Guest luwero

Thanks dear will take action right away