and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MICHAEL POOLE

good old english fish and chips and mushy peas

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

if you miss good old fish and chips go to kingsley drive fish and chip shop in kingsley north of perth i was sick of geting crap bater on me fish, the mushy peas are lush ask for scraps or bits and they dont look at you as if your daft as well english owned carnt beat it .:yes:

Can they set up in Cairns, miss the proper fish and chip shops.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest roaminnomore

I was having my first 'me' day in what seems like forever! Now look what you have gone and done :( Mine is chip, gravey and batter bits. However, there does just happen to be a fab. chippy in Belmont that does mean Clamari or and place in Geelong on Eastern Beech.

Leila x

I was having my first 'me' day in what seems like forever! Now look what you have gone and done :( Mine is chip, gravey and batter bits. However, there does just happen to be a fab. chippy in Belmont that does mean Clamari or and place in Geelong on Eastern Beech.

Leila x

If you nip across the bay there are two good ones in Mornington now from what I hear.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest roaminnomore

Not venturing much yet but if you are ever in Geelong let me know and I will point you in the right direction. xxx

Is there one near the CBD or Brunswick too??:cry:

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

thats kingsley drive north perth i forgot to add that ha ha .