good old english fish and chips and mushy peas

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

if you miss good old fish and chips go to kingsley drive fish and chip shop in kingsley north of perth i was sick of geting crap bater on me fish, the mushy peas are lush ask for scraps or bits and they dont look at you as if your daft as well english owned carnt beat it .:yes:

Guest roaminnomore

I was having my first 'me' day in what seems like forever! Now look what you have gone and done :( Mine is chip, gravey and batter bits. However, there does just happen to be a fab. chippy in Belmont that does mean Clamari or and place in Geelong on Eastern Beech.

Leila x

Guest The Pom Queen
I was having my first 'me' day in what seems like forever! Now look what you have gone and done :( Mine is chip, gravey and batter bits. However, there does just happen to be a fab. chippy in Belmont that does mean Clamari or and place in Geelong on Eastern Beech.

Leila x

If you nip across the bay there are two good ones in Mornington now from what I hear.

Guest roaminnomore

Not venturing much yet but if you are ever in Geelong let me know and I will point you in the right direction. xxx