You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tonyman

Single Looking for Love.

single mature man wanted for fun possibly more , my mother in law who is single will be coming over to Perth on permanent visa , she is 60 , attractive , takes good care of her self , enjoys theater , cinema , holidays , dining out , .......she is down to earth , a good crack,:wink:.......dresses to a high standard , loves to cook , is /was a magistrate and RCN officer ....and also an old fashioned nurse....she can drive , non Smoker , she loves me and my family , thats why she is coming over here as soon as she has sold her house ......Gents , dont miss out she would be a good catch ......and im being serious ........THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD , NOT A JOKE , ...... man u fans do not apply as i cant be doing with another utd supporter in the family ......GUYS pm me if you want to be discrete ..

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

how can i promote this ....? dont people get peed off with stickies . ..i would ......

single mature man wanted for fun possibly more , my mother in law who is single will be coming over to Perth on permanent visa , she is 60 , attractive , takes good care of her self , enjoys theater , cinema , holidays , dining out , .......she is down to earth , a good crack,:wink:.......dresses to a high standard , loves to cook , is /was a magistrate and RCN officer ....and also an old fashioned nurse....she can drive , non Smoker , she loves me and my family , thats why she is coming over here as soon as she has sold her house ......Gents , dont miss out she would be a good catch ......and im being serious ........THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD , NOT A JOKE , ...... man u fans do not apply as i cant be doing with another utd supporter in the family ......GUYS pm me if you want to be excrete ......

It all sounded promising for a single fellah nick,UNTILL the last highlighted bit,sounds a bit concerning mate?:err::biggrin:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

It all sounded promising for a single fellah nick,UNTILL the last highlighted bit,sounds a bit concerning mate?:err::biggrin:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:ok thats made me piss my knickers .....i should change that i suppose .......thanks hun.........:biglaugh:

:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Not again fonyman .............. you tried to off load her a year ago ............ i think you need to do a cv/resume' to try to garner some interest, plus a photo, if she's a growler i wouldn't bother mate ............. is she a goer?

Not again fonyman .............. you tried to off load her a year ago ............ i think you need to do a cv/resume' to try to garner some interest, plus a photo, if she's a growler i wouldn't bother mate ............. is she a goer?

last year she was here on a visit soon she will be here as a permanent resident ......im not trying to off load her , she asked me to look into single sites, there must be single guys on this site too.......im not going to put a photo on here Dopey.....and please try and keep this serious and clean......as im this is a serious matter , she needs more company ....................

take her to some decent golf clubs im sure there are some lovely mature well heeled gents available there , or maybe a tennis club when the weather improves xx

take her to some decent golf clubs im sure there are some lovely mature well heeled gents available there , or maybe a tennis club when the weather improves xx

thats a good idea...........i will teach her the basic rules of golf......always carry an identical ball in your pocket in case you loose your ball.....in the rough :wink:

Forgive me but why does she need a man? Most older women are happy they have not got one :laugh:

I am older than your mum in law and I would be horrified if I was single and my kids wanted to introduce me to old wrinkly men, does not do it, we want young and if that is not possible we do not want any :laugh: We are no different to men in this regard.

As long as one is taken off the shelf and dusted now and again that is all that is required.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

Forgive me but why does she need a man? Most older women are happy they have not got one :laugh:

I am older than your mum in law and I would be horrified if I was single and my kids wanted to introduce me to old wrinkly men, does not do it, we want young and if that is not possible we do not want any :laugh: We are no different to men in this regard.

As long as one is taken off the shelf and dusted now and again that is all that is required.

:mad::laugh::notworthy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sorry mate ............. i know you mean well ............ she sounds a great lady and it would be nice if she could find a good bloke ......... get Bobj over from Queensland.:wink:

single mature man wanted for fun possibly more , my mother in law who is single will be coming over to Perth on permanent visa , she is 60 , attractive , takes good care of her self , enjoys theater , cinema , holidays , dining out , .......she is down to earth , a good crack,:wink:.......dresses to a high standard , loves to cook , is /was a magistrate and RCN officer ....and also an old fashioned nurse....she can drive , non Smoker , she loves me and my family , thats why she is coming over here as soon as she has sold her house ......Gents , dont miss out she would be a good catch ......and im being serious ........THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD , NOT A JOKE , ...... man u fans do not apply as i cant be doing with another utd supporter in the family ......GUYS pm me if you want to be discrete ..

Does your mother in law know you doing this ?

My son has told me he is going to drive me to an outdoors bowls club near to where he lives as he says there are several single men desperate for a " good woman " if that fails he is going to put posters up within a 50 mile radius !

My son has told me he is going to drive me to an outdoors bowls club near to where he lives as he says there are several single men desperate for a " good woman " if that fails he is going to put posters up within a 50 mile radius !

Doggers their called Bottler:cute::biggrin::laugh::wubclub:

of course she does......i wouldnt do it otherwise as i would be in trouble with the law ,site and MIL......i may be stupid but im not a complete nincompoop ...........:wink:....x

My son says the outdoor bowls clubs ( and there are a lot of them ) is the place to go ... perhaps you could get her a map and mark them out for her ! ... me , I would rather have a good meal !! ...