ICT Business Analyst Category?

Rapged

Hi all,

I recently submitted my 175 visa application, after having obtained a positive skills assessment as an ICT Business Analyst.

After reading other posts on this forum I hear a lot of mention of 'Categories', how can I find out what category Business Analyst is? I've been trawling the immi.gov.au site but can't find anything referring to a Category. :confused:

Please help!

Hi all,

I recently submitted my 175 visa application, after having obtained a positive skills assessment as an ICT Business Analyst.

After reading other posts on this forum I hear a lot of mention of 'Categories', how can I find out what category Business Analyst is? I've been trawling the immi.gov.au site but can't find anything referring to a Category. :confused:

Please help!

you would be in category 3 mate, all occupations listed on the skilled occupation list (SOL) would be in atleast category 3. Since u've applied for a 175 u'd be in cat 3. There are few updates being made to the SOL from next month (see link)

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/solfact-sheet.pdf

Ah right, I see, thanks for the info mate. Is it an educated guess that Business Analyst will be Cat 3 then, or is that a definite?

I know that every case is different, but is there any indication at all as to how long it may take before being accepted/denied?

I see that you're in the same job as me and have also recently submitted your application, did you also submit a 175 or a different type?

Ah right, I see, thanks for the info mate. Is it an educated guess that Business Analyst will be Cat 3 then, or is that a definite?

I know that every case is different, but is there any indication at all as to how long it may take before being accepted/denied?

I see that you're in the same job as me and have also recently submitted your application, did you also submit a 175 or a different type?

ICT business analyst is included in the SOL for the next financial year starting next month. So u can be sure the occupation would be in category 3 till June 2012.

Regarding how long it might take read this thread :

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/113226-no-update-aspc-processing-immi-gov-au-10.html

I applied for an 885 visa which is an onshore permanent visa for former students...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pervezanwr

Hi Skyrocket / Rapged

I have been trying to PM both of you for asking advice regarding the reference letter for ICT Business Analyst. Can you guys please em*ail me at sohel_matrix@hotmail.com with the reference letter ?

Hi Skyrocket / Rapged

I have been trying to PM both of you for asking advice regarding the reference letter for ICT Business Analyst. Can you guys please em*ail me at sohel_matrix@hotmail.com with the reference letter ?

mate i did not require any reference letter as i am an onshore applicant. You are exempted from the work experience requirement if have previously studied onshore.

Archived