canning vale area dentist

Guest gail2010

Guest gail2010

Im looking to find a good dentist in the canning vale area needing to get a tooth out!!

Can anyone recommend 1 that they have been too!!!

Guest gail2010

cool thanks!! is it nicholson road dental centre!! Were they gentle with your wife!! Im not keen on getting tooth out, got them to put me to sleep in uk as it was wisdom and think this is another wisdom tooth!!! just had a baby so Im going to have to be brave and just get it yanked out as no-one to look after him and my other kids arrghhh!!!

Guest gail2010

ohhh I have family and some friends here I just have to swallow pride and ask for help!!!! I could rely on my mum in scotland to take them anytime and never had to ask anyone for help!!! My partner has also offered to come home early and look after them!!!! I want to be brave and just get it yanked out!! I had a bad experience with a dentist hitting the nerve with the needle a year ago and its scared me! Is it expensive to use dentists here or does medical cover private or medicare cover some of it?

he is private ,no medicare but HBF covers some cost ..........otherwise i would phone around for a dentist that take medicare ......if you just want it yanked out ,then i could have a go...all it would cost is a cask of Berries Traditional Red voted the best wine in Oz for the past 4 yrs by me ......:wink:...good luck btw how do you know it needs to come out ,they normally try and save teeth..

Guest gail2010

im in pain only started yest and no amount of painkiller took the pain away!!! looked in mirror and to my shock my tooth is black right at the back!!! ive always been told how well i look after my teeth its my 1 pride, i still clean my 11year olds teeth so that they always look good!!! mmmm Ive had bad experience picking a random doctor here so would prefer someone to say to me a dentist to go to!!!