how long or am i just being impatient

Guest an12isha

Guest an12isha

Hi Guys

We applied 176 family sponsor in Aug 10. We got a case officer on the 6th June he requested further work experince documents and more evidence of 19 year old son's dependency. I have sent all documents on the 14th June since then heard nothing check list showing documents as requested. I check everyday nothing has changed should i email case officer or just wait. Please advise wait is driving me mad.

Hi Guys

We applied 176 family sponsor in Aug 10. We got a case officer on the 6th June he requested further work experince documents and more evidence of 19 year old son's dependency. I have sent all documents on the 14th June since then heard nothing check list showing documents as requested. I check everyday nothing has changed should i email case officer or just wait. Please advise wait is driving me mad.

Sorry dont know the answer to your question but some people who send a email saying do you require any more evidence seem to get the attention of their CO. If you dont mind me asking what evidence did you send for your sons dependency as thats what I have been asked for also.

Guest an12isha

Thank you for your reply shirleyt. We sent child benefit letter to say still recieving child benefit until sept 11. Also sent a letter from college where son is a full time student and sent a statuory declaration from solicotors to say dependent. Hope this helps.

Hi Guys

They don't just work on one case at a time. There have only been four working days since they received your stuff, don't stress about it. The evidence you sent seems absolutely fine to me and it really isn't going to make any difference whether you hear this week or next week is it?