Anyone going to Thatcham Wednesday????

young2682

Hi all,

My hubby has an automotive paint spray skills test at Thatcham in Berkshire on wednesday, his company who are sponsiring him to go out on a 457 visa require this and I just wondered if anyone had been/going to this day course??

Any light shed on this would be great, he is panicking as hates the pressure of exams even though he is a confident and experienced painter!

Hi all,

My hubby has an automotive paint spray skills test at Thatcham in Berkshire on wednesday, his company who are sponsiring him to go out on a 457 visa require this and I just wondered if anyone had been/going to this day course??

Any light shed on this would be great, he is panicking as hates the pressure of exams even though he is a confident and experienced painter!

I live in Newbury sister lives in thatcham.

Guest cdphobe

And I pass through and back almost every week on a Wednesday! Part of my 400+mile round trip for a 1 hour meeting.

Can't help with the assessment, but best of luck to your OH

And I pass through and back almost every week on a Wednesday! Part of my 400+mile round trip for a 1 hour meeting.

Can't help with the assessment, but best of luck to your OH

Buy a house in Newbury as property is going to go through the roof here as there is so much infirstructure going on. Jobs will be plentifull as well.

Guest cdphobe

You looking to sell??! <g>

Only problem then would be that the other 4 days of the week I'd be commuting 4+ hours for a normal 8 hour day in the office back here!

Al

Hi Alex,

We got hold of CS and they have said that they are now in a position to assess Panel Beaters too.

They have said that Steve doesn't have to do it, its totally up to him, but he has decided to go ahead...nothing to lose.

CS has said its not exams its just so we can see how there workshops are, i'll forward the email to u.

Steve n Ben can meet even if we can't !!

Lynne xx

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Hi

I think my OH Johnnie was there with your OH. We don't know where he is based. It a bit of a night mare getting info out of the guy that works at Southcross :( I have heard the Sunshine is not the best place to stay but fine to work in. I have a friend who is in Melbourne at the moment so I have asked them to give me a list of "no go areas" :) x