The Order! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Guest smashey2006

Guest smashey2006

:DoOOOOOooOOOoOOOOOOoO could kiss you right now, for finding that out for me, thats the one thing that has been worrying me the most, but i reckon i can start my long tra application soon.

I think i complete my 6 years in a month or so. So will just start hastling all my past employers etc now, for references etc....

THANKYOU SO MUCH, xx *smashey2006*

Guest lholmes

I can't go too far into it, but just remember that these are your 6 years training. You have to cover year by year, they arent normal references.

Good Luck! :D

Guest smashey2006

oh crap! what do i do if one of the places i worked for, has infact closed down. i worked there 3 and a half years! aaaarrrrggghhhh

I dont know where the owner (my employer) vanished to, but i do know the whereabouts of my old headchef......

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Smashey

I had a similar experience when I was trying to collect together evidence of my apprenticeship for my skills assessment by the TRA. One of the company's I had worked for had gone bust but I managed to track down one of the Directors and he was able to give me the paperwork I needed.

I don't know if it will be the same case for you but my references had to be supplied on "Company" letterhead which he did have.

If this isn't an option for you, I was told there are other ways of proving you worked there but exactly how I'm not sure - might be worth checking this out with an agent or hopefully someone else will know.

All I know it's not the end of the road - you will be able to work around this problem! Good Luck.

Scott.

Guest smashey2006

oh my god! company letterhead/stationary stuff, argh!

may have to blag it!

how does the tra check if u claim u have been there like 3 years and infact it was only 2 years?

Archived