register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

fluxsta

Pine Rivers hospital?

Hi forum,

I see that many people discuss places like Maters and other hospitals. Does anyone have any experience of working at Pine Rivers in Brisbane? I have yet to find anyone who has worked there?

Many thanks

Arrived 10th August....loving it

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

Guest siamsusie

Hi Fluxsta,

No answers from me I am afraid lol but maybe drop a PM to Itcouldbeworse (kev) he would guide you correctly I am sure.

Good luck

Susie x

I think you hear more about the PA and Mater because they are public hospitals and seem to take on alot of migrants via sponsership. Pine Rivers is a smaller private hospital in (i think) Strathpine.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hi Fluxsta,

No answers from me I am afraid lol but maybe drop a PM to Itcouldbeworse (kev) he would guide you correctly I am sure.

Good luck

Susie x

Thanks Susie,

Already touched base with Kev and he has been very helpful

Cheers

Nigel

Arrived 10th August....loving it

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

Guest guest30038
I think you hear more about the PA and Mater because they are public hospitals and seem to take on alot of migrants via sponsership. Pine Rivers is a smaller private hospital in (i think) Strathpine.

Cal x

In fact most sponsorships are via the private sectors of these hospitals and the public sector hasn't sponsored in a while now, unless they have re-started.