Sign in to follow this  
tonyman

M.I.L has permanent resident visa !!

last night i got this news to cap off a real bad day......!!!!!

im really not too sure about this move , i will not go back to routine as i detest routine .......apart from the obvious , work, school ect ........has anyone else had there MIL come over to live ....not with us , she will be getting her own gaff local...we have both lived a private life for 4 yrs now , we love the fact we can wear what we want around the house and not be expecting anyone ....we dont like unexpected guest ....any advice ............:wideeyed:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest siamsusie

mother-law.jpg

Great news congratulations Nick!

thanks Siamsusie....:biglaugh:..she is single and wiil be looking for a male companion ...for 60 she is attractive so if there are any single men around get in touch ....:yes: and im not jokin this time .......

Guest guest37336

Look at it as a time of 'bonding' and 'unconditional' love mate.

If that fails mate, I would recommend:

1.1276346598.cliffs-at-point-quobba.jpg

Quobba, great fishing and errrrr..................

Guest siamsusie

:elvis::elvis: you mean Lemmings....??

Guest guest37336
:elvis::elvis: you mean Lemmings....??

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::embarrassed:

Look at it as a time of 'bonding' and 'unconditional' love mate.

If that fails mate, I would recommend:

1.1276346598.cliffs-at-point-quobba.jpg

Quobba, great fishing and errrrr..................

OMG..! you know we went to Quabba fishing and on the next trip i refused to go as it was so dangerous ......, they parked the 4x4 un b knowns on a sheer over hanging cliff , one of them looked through a hole and saw clear ocean beneath them , they **** themselves and did one .......the first time was bad enough for me , all the killer wave signs ect , the wooden toilet on the horizon ......the sheer dangers........though i could take my lovely mother in law on a very short break to Quabba ......that would be nice .....:yes:

Guest guest37336
OMG..! you know we went to Quabba fishing and on the next trip i refused to go as it was so dangerous ......, they parked the 4x4 un b knowns on a sheer over hanging cliff , one of them looked through a hole and saw clear ocean beneath them , they **** themselves and did one .......the first time was bad enough for me , all the killer wave signs ect , the wooden toilet on the horizon ......the sheer dangers........though i could take my lovely mother in law on a very short break to Quabba ......that would be nice .....:yes:

Bit off topic mate, BUT.

I fully appreciate that Quobba can be a very dangerous place, NEVER go without a fishing 'buddy' or two and always keep an eye on the ocean. But when I was last there after we spent a few days on the cliffs we drove down to Quobba beach(s).

Whilst the fishing wasn't as good we ballooned our baits out and around by the headland, its surprising the Mackerel, Trevally and numerous other species we caught, and in perfect safety, might be worth a thought for next time Nick.

Cheers Tony.:wink: