"Further Medicals Required"

chris2011

Hope someone can shed some light on this.... not the best thing to wake up to on a Friday morning with no one in Oz to ask!

Our children's medicals status has just changed to "Further Medicals Required", no mention of referral just medicals required.

Our panel doctor (Manchester clinic... brilliant by the way!) has confirmed that their medicals were garde A, so I'm wondering what is going on.

I've been wondering whether their medical results been lost somehow (they were couriered)? Is there an issue with how the results were filled in? Is the glitch that stopped us uploading them via eHealth raised it's ugly head again? Or are we just going to be unlucky and have their medicals referred for no good reason?

Anyone have any experience of this status message?

Cheers

(Its so frustrating... mine an my partner's medical status has changed to finalised & met! The only thing standing between a us and a new life in Australia is our kids medicals!)

Hi Chris

Try not to worry, I know that is easer said than done but I think if the doctor did not indicate any issues then it should all be fine. I have heard that some of the case officers change the status's to different things to others and I know that when we had our medicals done mine did not change for a few days after everyone elses and I was really worried that they had found something but it was all fine. If there was a problem they would e-mail you.

Hope you get your visa soon.

Jules