Sign in to follow this  
Guest steve max

Any help or guidance appreciated

Guest steve max

Hi everyone, I'm currently a financial adviser in the UK and looking to move to Oz. I'm half way through my Diploma status and also qualified in Mortgage Advice. I seem to have hit a brick wall regarding visa applications! Financial Advice is not on the shortage list and I seem to be sending my CV into the abyss! Has anyone moved from UK as a Financial Adviser? In a previous life I was also a Bus Driver!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Hi everyone, I'm currently a financial adviser in the UK and looking to move to Oz. I'm half way through my Diploma status and also qualified in Mortgage Advice. I seem to have hit a brick wall regarding visa applications! Financial Advice is not on the shortage list and I seem to be sending my CV into the abyss! Has anyone moved from UK as a Financial Adviser? In a previous life I was also a Bus Driver!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Hi, have you tried contacting a migration agent many will give you free advice initially??

Lisa ACSC, RN at FMC, Gareth, Adam (18) Ethan (14) Academic IELTS 20/3/10, ANMC 11/8/10, SA SS 3/3/11, 176 visa lodged, 10/3/11, CO 23/3/11, pcc 11/4/11, medicals 5/4/11, Ethans referred 27/4/11 visa granted 6/5/11, AHPRA reg 29/8/11, Arrived in Adelaide Oct 2011, just loving it.

Guest siamsusie

Hi Steve Maz,

Just bumping this up for you.. alternatively maybe place a post in the Migration thread.

Hope you receive some answers soon

Susie