register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

GavCar

Visa Granted! Woo Hoo!

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here for ages because I have been spending a lot of time on Poms in Adelaide (as we have SA state sponsorship) & have been updating a couple of timelines too. Anyway, we got our visa granted today! Sooo happy & excited! Really feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :jiggy:

Miss coming on here so will be able to come on here more often now - have loads to catch up on! :hug:

Cara x :wubclub:

23/11/10 AQF III Certificate received. Positive TRA Skills Assessment 22/12/10 State sponsorship accepted 16/3/11 Visa applied 25/3 CO 20/4 meds booked 25/5 Visa granted 15/6/11 Woo Hoo! validated 22/9/11 Was AMAZING! Hope to move to Perth end Oct 2012 :smile:

Guest Gothic Rose
congratulations9.gif

Congratulations !!!! Its a great feeling isnt it ? lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest guest30085

Congratulations on getting your visa :jiggy:

Guest guest37336

Hi Gav.

Thought you had been a bit quiet matey, now you can shout and scream, congratulations indeed.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

congratulations, see you down under real soon

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

Many congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Guest siamsusie

Thrilled for you guys, it was about time!

Wishing you much joy in your new country.

Susie x

Hi Gav.

Thought you had been a bit quiet matey, now you can shout and scream, congratulations indeed.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Thanks Tony,

Although it's Cara - I set it up for both of us but Gav has never been on here :biglaugh:

Will be great to come back & catch up with everyone.

I've missed your 'interesting' posts...

Cara x

23/11/10 AQF III Certificate received. Positive TRA Skills Assessment 22/12/10 State sponsorship accepted 16/3/11 Visa applied 25/3 CO 20/4 meds booked 25/5 Visa granted 15/6/11 Woo Hoo! validated 22/9/11 Was AMAZING! Hope to move to Perth end Oct 2012 :smile:

Guest guest37336
Thanks Tony,

Although it's Cara - I set it up for both of us but Gav has never been on here :biglaugh:

Will be great to come back & catch up with everyone.

I've missed your 'interesting' posts...

Cara x

Hi Cara.

My apologies, never good with names, but faces OK on, my kids are used to being refereed to as No 1 child and number 2 child now,:wubclub::shocked:. What's the plan of action matey, any dates and the like set up yet,:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Hi Cara.

My apologies, never good with names, but faces OK on, my kids are used to being refereed to as No 1 child and number 2 child now,:wubclub::shocked:. What's the plan of action matey, any dates and the like set up yet,:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

No worries, I think you used ot call me Gav before & I didn't have the heart to correct you :biglaugh: But lets try to start on a fresh foot :biglaugh:

We're going to validate the visa's end Sept/Oct, hopefully booking the flights when I get paid next week :jiggy:

Then we'll come back & finish our flat off, pay debts off & save. We will probably move out there in about 2 years, will play it by ear.

Just sooo excited, can't believe the visa process is over! It's really wierd not to be waiting for something or checking the online tracker every day!

Cara x

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here for ages because I have been spending a lot of time on Poms in Adelaide (as we have SA state sponsorship) & have been updating a couple of timelines too. Anyway, we got our visa granted today! Sooo happy & excited! Really feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :jiggy:

Miss coming on here so will be able to come on here more often now - have loads to catch up on! :hug:

Hey thats fantastic news guys :wink:

Congratulations !!!! Its a great feeling isnt it ? lol

Cal x

You can say that again! :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
congrats.png?t=1242035392

Hi everyone!

:hug:Congrats cara ! x

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle:cute:

Thanks for all the lovely posts :smile:

Great feeling but also still can't quite comprehend it either! lol

xx

Hi Cara,

So sorry i missed this! Just want to wish you all the very best and a huge 1036091taq4xjg0s0.gif xx

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010