register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

krestsaf

Poms in Paradise - Royal Marine Daz in Redcliffe ep4 I think

Hi All,

Just watched ep4 I think, about the flooding, meter girls help, backpackers, and RM Daz from Redcliffe who moved 2yrs after ex wife and 2 daughters.

He holds a special place in my heart as has had a similar journey to me when I went to QLD, in that he has cancer since his arrival. I am now back in the UK, but planning a return 2020 or before all being well.

Wondered if anyone knew Daz, or could pass him onto this thread as would love to hear about his journey, treatments and share stories together.

Hoping he is well, and enjoying the QLD fun.

Hey,

thanks for the post of goodwill. wondered if anyone knew of Daz, or where we could get in touch.

thanks guys x:wink:

Hey,

thanks for the post of goodwill. wondered if anyone knew of Daz, or where we could get in touch.

thanks guys x:wink:

I will be at the Redcliffe market tomorrow, I have a friend there who knows him, so I will ask her.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Ah huge thanks Kernow. Took my sister and nephew to Redcliffe market when we lived in Brisbane. Loved the atmosphere and people there was great. miss it loads.

If you do manage to get an email or his facebook id, please send it as a message or let me know and will pass on my details for him, as would love to chat to him. really made me smile seeing him help with the floods and his attitude to life with cancer. inspired me to continue my fight too. got 6mth all clear today again so going well so far.

off on hol on monday so dont thik im not responding for 2 wks ok x

:jiggy:

My husband is friends with him and i know he is on Facebook as my hubby chatted to him a few months ago. I will asK my hubby to send him a message to look on PIO. Best of luck

Hi, my name is Jodie, and I am Daz's daughter. I have been looking at a few things and only just come across this. So I apologise for the delay in replying. If you would like to contact me, please don't be afraid to message me!

Daz passed away late November in 2011. He would of loved to have met you, and of been able to share his stories. And if he can't do it, I'm more than happy to do it for him.

Thank you :)